Chapter 25- You Mean I'm Not the Only One Who Bathes in the Nude

Chapter 25- You Mean I’m Not the Only One Who Bathes in the Nude?

Beep. Beep. Beep.

“Olivia!”

Beep. Beep. Beep.

“Get up or you’ll be late for school!”

I groaned and rolled over to my side to snuggle up to someone warm. My breathing matched with his and when we both sighed at the same time when the alarm clock refused to shut up. This jolted me awake.

“Omigosh! What time is it?”

I rolled over and glanced at the clock and felt a rush of relief over me. Seven thirty. Okay, that’s not so bad. I still have an hour to get ready for school.

Once I silenced the clock I turned back over to look at me bed buddy. He was still sleeping, mostly. He was moving around a little more now.

I was in shock he was still in my bed really. He promised he’d be gone by morning and after the last time he spent the night with me, I believed him. Thomas wasn’t the sticking around type. Anyone he’s ever been with can attest to that.

That realization sent an unjustified bitterness through me. It wasn’t me right to get mad at him for anything he did in the past, present or future. We were just friends and nothing more. He could do whoever or whatever he wanted to.

I threw the covers off of me, grabbed some clothes, and stomped to the bathroom, closing the door behind me as I left.

“I’m up!” I shouted before slamming the door the bathroom and starting the shower.

I took a relatively quick one, trying to make sure I wouldn’t miss my first period class and didn’t even pay attention that someone had joined me inside the bathroom. I could hear them lift up the toilet seat and do their business.

“Cody, get out!” I yelled assuming my brother was the only one dumb enough to enter a clearly taken bathroom like he had on many occasions through his impatience.

“Someone’s grouchy,” Thomas laughed. “Forget to take your vitamins this morning?”

My stomach dropped and my breathing stalled for a moment until I realized I was standing naked in the shower…alone in a bathroom…with a very hot and very experienced teenage male.

“Thomas, what are you doing here?” I shrieked. “Are you crazy?”

“That seems to be the common conclusion.” I could hear the amusement in his voice through the shower curtain. “And I had to pee,” he added casually. As if it were the most common thing in the world to intrude upon someone’s shower.

“What if someone saw you come in here? I have two siblings and an aunt who also live here.”

Does he seriously not think about these things before acting on his decisions?

“Are-are you decent?” I asked as I gripped the curtain firmly in my hands. I was ready to lash out at him the moment I was in the clear.

“Mm hmm,” was his only reply.

I cautiously, but fiercely stuck my out of the shower and saw Thomas was standing over the sink washing his hands. One he finished up and dried his hands I began my lashing out. Halfway through, the alertness of my situation got the better of me and I started sputtering for words.

“I-you-ugh- I’m naked you know!” I felt the need to point out the obvious since he obviously wasn’t getting it and made no move to leave.

He crossed his arms, smiled and looked at me through his thick, dark lashes. My knees temporarily weakened in his presence.