10. Control Yourself!: Flexibility, Love, and Trust

(A/n): Long chapter ahead!

"Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keeping moving forward... You will come to a better place."~Iroh (ATLA)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Must... Want to... Need... To Form...

Can't Stop... Won't Stop... Going... To Form!

"No!" (Y/n) sat up, fully awake from her resting. She put her hand on the right side of her head, holding it in pain. After awhile, the pain stopped but started to grow back on (Y/n)'s hands. She saw that both of them were wrapped in white bandages, some blood seeping out through them.

"I think I heard her screaming.." Mumbled voices were across the hall from the room (Y/n) was in, someone finally entered in. It was Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and some adult woman who was behind the three.

"(N/n)-chan," Naruto ran to (Y/n)'s side, sitting on the floor next to her, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, we heard you from across the hall," Sakura said.

Sasuke was quiet, but on the inside he was concerned. (Y/n) simply nodded, giving Naruto a fake but convincing smile and patted his shoulder.

Naruto blushed from the contact, "A-alright. Just making s-sure."

The unknown woman that was still near the door bent down to (Y/n)'s level and grabbed her hands, "Looks like these bandages need to be changed."

(Y/n) was uncomfortable with the hand grabbing and hid her hands behind her, making the woman laugh. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Let me introduce myself: I'm the daughter of the bridge builder that you were hired to protect. My name's Tsunami, and you are?"

"(Y/n) Beifong."

Tsunami nodded, "Well (Y/n), before I get the bandages, I suggest that you do not move your hands as much. You have third degree burns from your knuckles to your wrists and we don't want the skin to fall off too quickly, otherwise it might take awhile to heal."

(Y/n) looked around the room, ignoring Tsunami's warnings. "Where's my bag?"

Sakura went to a closet that was not far from where she was at and took out (Y/n)'s navy blue bag, "It's right here. Do you need it?"

(Y/n) was about to reach out to grab the bag, but Tsunami grabbed (Y/n)'s forearm. "I told you, you shouldn't move your hands at all."

(Y/n) frowned and tugged her arm away from Tsunami and took the bag anyway, ignoring the burning pain that was rushing to her hands. After finding what she was looking for, (Y/n) took out an old Water Tribe necklace. She unscrewed the top of the lid of the amulet necklace and raised her hand.

A medium sized drop of water came out of the necklace, (Y/n) used her waterbending to make the water spiral in a glowing blue circle . Team 7 stared at the glowing water in awe, including Tsunami.

(Y/n) turned to Tsunami, "Can you unwrap the bandages?"

Tsunami nodded and did so, still awestruck at the hovering water. After removing the bandages, Naruto and Sasuke both winced at the sight of (Y/n)'s burned black and red skin. (Y/n) bended the glowing water onto her hands and both of them stared to glow a bright blue, blinding her and her team.

Soon, the glow faded away and her once burned hands were now back to normal except that they were a little red on some spots. Sakura blinked in surprise, "How in the world did you do that?!"