1

Hot Chick
____

"Hey unnie.. give me some hot chick." I non-chalantely said to Taeyeon Unnie.

"Tsk, calm your ass down Seulgi! You are such a flirt, kiddo."

"Yahh, that's not true!! Come on, gimme some. I want her to be from your school. Mine's are ugly, they look old," I said, "like you."

"You little bit-"

"Just kidding! Saranghae, hehe. Ppalli, recommend some. I rarely have a love life."

"Okay okay. Oh, this girl. Do you like her?" She said as she showed me the picture of the girl.

"Hm.. close enough, but not my style.." I said, not being even sure. I mean, she is pretty, but doesn't make me gay that much.

"Tch, you are even choosy. I am even suggesting, yet you decline those I propose."

"Tsk, just continue!!"

"This. Bae Joohyun. You like her huh?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. Tsh this dork.

But hey, she is beyond beautiful

But hey, she is beyond beautiful. I think I am gonna drool.

"Tsh, you should look at your face. Your mouth, close it or flies are gonna come in." She said so I fastly closed it.

"Do you know her personally?"

"No." She said and I just frowned and gave her the look bitch what, seriously?

"But, Chan oppa knows her. She was his classmate last year."

"Woah. So I have a chance to know her.." I said and smiled like a fool. I am getting fluttered.. I think I fell in love.

"Tsk, you look so ugly while fluttering. You look like a bear trying to poop."

"Tsk! You are so bad to me Yeon Unnie. Just because you are with Fany Unnie, you always bully me!"

"Whatever Seulgi, I will just tell you this, you will do whatever you want to do, just to get to know Joohyun. You will think on how you two will meet. I already did my job, which is.. letting you know her. Oh okay, I'll go now okay?" She said starting to get ready to get out from my condo.

"Waiiiit!! Give me atleast info's." I pleaded.

"K, first of all, her name is Bae Joohyun, but prefers to be called Irene. Her class is 2-D class, second floor. And.. ah yeah! Her course, is language. She wants to be a teacher.
She is older thank you, 1 year, hm.. but she is tiny. The other details.. you find them."

Tiny? So she is small? She looks tall in the picture hehe.

"SNS?" I asked, of course I need to stalk her. Oh no.. that's creepy.

"Ah wait.. the first one that I showed you was her close friend. Wait imma search in the tags.. oh! @HyunBae is her username on IG."

"Okay! Thank you Unnie!! Love you~" I said and acted as if I was going to kiss her cheek. Just acting bruh, that's nasty. 

"Yuck, I'll go now." She said and went outside.

"Thank you again!" I shouted and looked at my phone again.

I searched her account and followed her. She won't notice that I like her, right?

I will just take a nap again, aigoo, Bae Joohyun...
_____

Hey! I am back with the english version! I hope you will enjoy this. I really enjoyed writing this short fic, so here we go!

About the book 2.. maybe. 😊