THE END Chapter 21

You can also check out "DRUNKEN VOWS"

AMRET'S POV

Our lives were going great, everyday i went for work and so did Mika. We both lived in separate bedrooms but had our meals together and went out together. The dates were amazing. I found out alot about Mika and vice versa.
I didn't know he feared frogs that much! When he told me, i burst out laughing.
We were connecting on another level and it was good for our relationship.

I got to know his friends Harry and Lisette and finally saw what Mika loved about them. I only used to see them as spoilt brats especially Lisette who was always shopping. Turns out she had a hit fashion store and a fashion show that she ran country wide. She actually hired Khan Advertising to head the new adverts for her new anticipated collection. She was very business savvy. Harry was an IT genius, he owned a soft ware developing firm. We all got along well.

Unfortunately, someone leaked the story about our separate bedrooms and it wasn't nice one bit. We couldn't even tell how the story leaked. It was Mayhem being haunted down for news and exclusives.

So we decided to go to Amanat. I mean why not? Mika loved it there, my family loved it there.
It was the perfect place to chill. I also planned to suprise Mika there. A very big suprise!

'
"Mika are you done packing ? We have to leave " I shout from downstairs. What the hell is he packing that he won't finish. I keep tapping my foot as I wait for him to show up. He finally shows up with a medium sized bag and I wonder what he was packing all this time.
We finally leave and go to our hangar for my jet. On board, we both catch up with work and much needed sleep.

Finally we land in Amanat and I feel a sense of home and peace I only ever feel. I breathe in the beautiful scent of Amanat. A country sprawling with diverse and numerous food, cultures, physical breath taking scenery,and the ancient historical palaces full of stories of golden days.

We go to my parents home and the way they love Mika is too much. My mum literally hugged him so hard he couldn't breathe. My cousins and father lifted him off the ground while I just got pats on the back.

They wanted to know what was happening from us. They didn't believe the media stories thankfully.
They cooked up a feast and there was so much food. We ate as much as we could before retiring to our room.
I couldn't wait to suprise him the next day. I hope he will like the suprise.

The next day, Mika is up early going around with my mum making breakfast. I sneaked out to make sure the suprise was all ready.
We all sat down for breakfast and as usual Mika sat with my father. They both had this annoying love for eating rice with yorghurt, either plain, vanilla or strawberry. We all found it weird but they thought we were the weird ones so they sat together.

After breakfast, I start feeling nervous about the suprise I have planned.

"Mika, can we go somewhere?" I ask

"Yeah, let's go" he says

I drive him to a place not to far from our home and then I put the blindfold on him. I lead him to the place and finally put the key in his hand and pull off the blindfold.

He looks around so excitedly and runs back into my arms jumping onto me, kissing my face allover.

"Its beautiful, I love it, is this our house in Amanat?" He asks

"Yes, from today onwards, this will be our home in Amanat, I thought we needed one" I reply

"Thank you, you do so much for us" he says

"I love you and that's what matters" I reply

"I love you too and forgive you whole heartedly for everything" he replies and hugs me.

I never thought I could be this happy, this is what I've always wanted. The people I love around me and all of us together.
I hug my Mika while he smiles up at me and go into our house...........

THE END

Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting. You are all awesome. Might do an epilogue but this book is a wrap.