Chapter 3 : Night Changes

Natalie

I woke up to the sounds of screaming and pushing and shouting. I shot out of bed with eager and sat up for a closer hear. After just a moment of realization and an all-around-eyeroll, I realized it was just the boys hollering. I groaned laying back down. I wasn't really close enough to hear what they were causing all the racket about. Groaning loudly, I came out of bed and went to change.

____

When I came down the stairs, I saw Liam and Louis fighting over the TV remote.

"I wanna watch Ellen!" Liam yelled. I looked around, Harry, Zayn, and Niall weren't in here. Neither was Courtney or my dad.

I walked into the kitchen and noticed a note on the fridge.

No shocker.

It was a note from my dad saying he had another meeting, but this time he was meeting with another artist.

He also said on the note to make sure the boys and I get our breakfast. I groaned and threw the note on the counter. All of a sudden I heard banging and rolling from the living room.

"I want to watch America's Got Talent!" Louis screamed.

I grabbed the remote from their hands and shut off the TV.

They both shot up from the couch and looked angry towards the TV.

"Hey!" Liam and Louis both shout.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, ignoring them freaking out.

"Niall went out for a stroll with Courtney," Liam said out of breath.

I smirked.

"Okay then, Where are Zayn and Harry?" I asked

"Zayn's In the backyard love and Harry is still asleep upstairs" Louis pointed

"Was!" We heard Harry groan loudly from upstairs.

Louis bit his lip and Liam shot a glare.

"Shit," Louis whispered.

I laughed and nodded.

"Thanks, dorks, now stop acting like kids and share the T.V." I joked, playing with Louis's hair.

Liam chuckled and I headed for the back door.

I open the door gently and walked out to the backyard to overhear Zayn playing his guitar and singing

"You don't know you're beautiful!" Zayn sang. I came up and sat behind him.

"If only you saw what I can see you'll understand why I want you so desperately, right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe- you don't know-oh-oh, you don't know you're beautiful-oh-oh, that's what makes you beautiful!" he sang and stopped, he sighed a little and shook his head

"It's just not right." He whispered. Suddenly he goes silent.

I looked with curiosity.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," he shouted with a chuckle, still turned around.

I gasped in shock. "How did you know I was here?" I asked.

Zayn chuckled.

"Heard you walking In through the back door." He said still kinda laughing.

I nodded and sighed. "That was a really great song, you sound great singing solo," I admit.

Zayn looked at me and raised one of his eyebrows and turned and sat so we were facing each other.