Ms. Popular

*Amber's POV*

"Keep that pyramid steady!" She can never stand straight up. Ugh! The bell rings and it's time for science. "Practice over ladies! Nice work, nice work." As I walk to Ms. Walker's class, I see my sister discussing school politics (like always).
"We need to upgrade the boys' bathroom, it's horrid." Next to her is Emily, scribbling down notes frantically. "Hey sis, what's up." Anna merely glances at me and replies, "Busy." She continues walking down the hall. I enter the classroom and everyone is smiling at me. I don't even know most of them here, but I nicely smile back.
After class is over, I get ready to leave. "Where is she?" My sister always takes forever to get out of the school. Same person who hates it so much though. She's probably with that boyfriend of hers. She finally walks out of Oakwood and kisses her boyfriend goodbye.
"Hey sibling." She says, gleefully.
"Hey twin," I reply, "what's making you so happy?"
"Oh nothing, just Ethan being the best boyfriend ever."
"You guys are so cute, I'm here for it, I love it."
When we get home, we eat, we hang out and chill. I love my sister, I just wish she wasn't so sad sometimes.
If only she talked to me more.