10.

An update? Wow. So sorry for being gone for so long and not updating. I've been really busy but I found some time to write a part yay.

Scarlett Jones

When Stiles drives me back I can't stop thinking about what he just told me. My sister died because she was supernatural and she was on the dead pool, why did I not know about any of this? How could she hide it from me? Tears start streaming down my face before I even realize it.

'Jones, I'm sorry for not telling you. I wanted to but I just.... wanted it to be the right moment... I mean it's never the right moment but.. I'm just really sorry.'

I look at Stiles and try to give him a small smile.

'It's alright Stiles, I get it. It's not something you just blur out when we're with everyone else.'

I wipe away my tears and turn my head to the side to look outside.

'I'm more upset about the fact that my sister never told me anything about this. We were so close and it just hurts that she kept me out of this. Maybe if I would have known then I could have helped her.'

'Please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault alright? It's this awful dead pool and we got to figure out who wrote it.'

I nod and go back to thinking. What if I'm drawing Parrish because somehow I wanted to find out about my sister because I knew there was something going on and the drawings led me here? To Scott, Stiles and their friends and most of all.... to Parrish. I need to find out what my sister was and Parrish can help me with that.

-------------------------------------------------------

'Hey.'

Parrish looks up from his desk and gives me a smile when he sees me.

'Hey Scarlett, how are you?'

I give him a smile back but I think he can see that it's kind of forced.

'I've seen better days, you?'

He nods and his smile turns sad. He stands up from his chair and stands a little closer to me. I can feel his warmth and I feel my face get warm because of it. He's standing so close and it's still weird to me because I've been drawing him for so long. I always thought he was handsome and might have been just my imagination but now that he's standing here in front of me I realize he's breathtaking.

'I'm really sorry about your sister. But we'll do everything we can to find out what she was alright? I told you I'll help you and I intend to keep my promise.'

I can only nod because I'm afraid that if I try to speak I won't be able to. He smiles at me and I have to do everything in my power not to faint right there in the police station.

'How about we go get some coffee first? Get to know each other a bit? I'm on my lunch break right now.'

I give him a smile and this time it's real.

'Sounds like a great idea.'