"Something is seriously off with her today." Alya said. "I know, i hope she's okay. I'd go check up on her but my father would kill me for being late." Adrien said, scratching the back of his head, but frowning. "Maybe she'll feel better tomorrow." Alya said, Adrien nodded. They parted ways and Adrien got into the car, being driven by the gorilla. When he arrived home, he was reminded by Nathalie that he had a photoshoot the next day, and then went to his room. "Plagg, i'm worried about (Y/N).." Adrien said. Plagg sighed. "People get sad all the time. Maybe she lost her favorite shirt, or something." Plagg said. "Well, If i can't cheer her up, i know who can." Plagg glared at Adrien. "Don't even think about it. Why would that make her feel better?" Plagg asked. "I saw a Chat Noir keychain on her bag, maybe a visit from her favorite superhero would help!" Adrien replied. "I don't know if that's a-" Plagg said, before being cut off. "Too late, i've already decided! Plagg, claws out!" He yelled, transforming into Chat Noir.

"I'm sorry about your dad, (Y/N)." Tikki said. "It's okay, it's not your fault. My friends were worried about me all day though, i feel bad. I just didn't want them to worry to much or to make a big deal out of it." You responded. "I get where you're coming from, but you should talk about your feelings more. Your friends care about you, and if you never talk about your problems, they'll just bottle up." Tikki said. You nodded. "You're right, Tikki." You said. "Thank you." You added. "No problem." She responded, a smile forming on her face. You walked over to your balcony and slipped open the door, stepping outside. "Maybe some fresh air will make me feel better." You said to yourself. You stood there and watched the sunset, things still worried you, but you attempted to dismiss those thoughts. It was silent for a while, just glaring at the sky, when you heard the sound of something touching the balcony.

"Hi." You heard an almost too familiar voice say. You turned around to see Chat Noir standing there. It was almost more awkard not being in your superhero form, but amazing at the same time. "Chat Noir!" You said, trying your best to give him a smile. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be saving Paris.. or something?" You asked. "Well, sometimes a cat has to explore, so why not talk to people?" Chat Noir responded. You nodded. "That makes sense." You replied. You were silent for a moment. "The city is really pretty at night, it helps distract me from my train of thoughts." You said. "Yeah, it is pretty. But, what do you mean distract you from your train of thoughts? Is something troubling you?" He asked, tilting his head. You gulped. If you didn't want to worry your friends, you didn't want to worry the boy you were in love with either.

"Haha.. no. I'm fine!" You said, giving a fake laugh. Chat Noir frowned at you, he wasn't buying it. "(Y/N), i don't believe that for a second. You don't have to tell me, but i want to make you feel better. Being a hero isn't the only thing i'm good at." You laughed, although the situation wasn't very funny, then sighed. You couldn't keep lying to people forever. Fine.." You mumbled. "It's just, my dad. He's never home, really. He works all of the time, and goes on business trips. It just sucks, i start to miss him a lot. I have friends but it's not the same." You said. "I know how that feels.." Chat Noir said under his breath. "Oh.. i'm sorry. That must be tough." Chat noir said, he didn't have much to say, but he was dedicated to making you feel better. "Do you have another relative that lives with you? Like your mom or an aunt?" He asked. You shook your head. "No, my parents split up when i was little. It's just me and my dad now." You said. You saying this almost made Chat like you more. Not because he wanted you to go through that, because he didn't. But he could relate to you on that, something he understood.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with that.. I know that stuff can get kind of lonely. I hope it's not always like that." He said. "It's okay. You can't really do anything about it." You said, looking at the floor. "Well, i might not to be able to fix your problems.. but i have an idea." Chat Noir said. "What is it?" You asked, looking at him. He went over to you and smiled. "Hold on tight." He said. You looked at him and looked a little confused, but you trusted him. You wrapped your arms around him, blushing slightly. His face went pink as he lifted you both high in the air using his staff. You felt the cold wind blowing against you as Chat jumped roof to roof. Your blush deepened as his grip on you tightened. You burried you face in his shoulder, both of your faces were bright pink. But, neither of you noticed each others blush, probably because you were too embarassed to look at each other.