"Imagine me wearing a white dress and walking to the altar and you're there waiting for me at the end." She said. I looked at her and saw the love on her eyes. She really loves me. I should be happy that she's thinking her future with me but I can't be happy. I am hurt. Yes, she would definitely wear a bridal gown and walk to the altar but not with me in the end of it. It's someone else because let's be honest. I can't make it because I'm dying.

I faked smiled and kissed her on the lips sweetly. Savoring her lips that is too sweet and too soft. God, I don't even want to pull away but both of us needed some air.

I saw a tear on her eyes. I got worried so I asked her.

"Hey, why are you crying? Is there anything wrong? Tell me."

Then her tears became sobs. Did I do something wrong? Do..

"Do my breathe stinks?" I seriously asked her and by that, she laughed in between her sobs. Crazy woman. She hugged me tightly and she stopped crying.

"Why did you cry?" I rubbed her back.

"I'm afraid that you'll leave me."

BOOM. That sentence made my heart shattered into millions of pieces.

I nervously chuckled. "W..what are you saying? I won't go anywhere right?"

She didn't say anything so I had an idea.

"Wanna go on a date?" She removed her hug to me and looked into my eyes. I don't know what she's thinking but there's something in her eyes that make me feel nervous.

She sadly smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I'll just take this off and I'll take a bath." She said then left the room.

What's with her?

--

We were sitting on the couch waiting for Jennie to be finished. Chaeng was writing on her notebook maybe adding some lyrics to her song?

"Hey, Chaeng." I poked her cheeks.

"Hmm?" She didn't even looked at me so I guess she's really busy.

"I wrote some lyrics in my notes. Wanna see?"

She immediately looked at me and I smiled. She sat straight and waited for me to open my phone. I opened my phone and went to Notes and gave her my phone to let her read the lyrics I wrote.

"When will you even debut her?" I asked Jisoo who was busy watching TV.

"After she finished her song." Jisoo simply said and I nodded.

"Fuck, this hurts." Chaeng suddenly said and gave back my phone to me.

"Huh? You mean this lyrics?"

Chaeng nodded and I softly laughed. "Why don't we have some session later this evening?" I suggested.

Chaeng's face brightened. "I'm in!"

I chuckled and patted her head. "Alright."

"What are you guys talking about?" Jennie suddenly came out.

"Nothing." I smiled and Jennie raised her eyebrows. I stood up and went to her. She's wearing a grey and black tshirt and a black choker. Hot.

"You ready?" I hold her hands and noticed she was shocked of the sudden contact. I shook my head and smiled. I hang my favorite camera to my neck.

"Yes. Let's go."

I looked at the other two and they both nodded. We went out of the house and got into my car.