Chapter 9 The Phone Call

Once again the week flew by fast. I went to my mom and got the rest of my stuff. Also Damon said his parents were coming home next week. I finished my homework I had for the day. From the week I missed Damon took care of it. I drove my car to school but let me tell you Damon was not happy.

Ever since the whole Bryan thing he keeps a closer eye on me. I don’t mind but it does get very annoying. Damon even moved all of his classes to be with me. I am pretty sure the entire school knows that we are going out. But he didn’t officially ask me to say the least. In other people’s eyes we were going out.

Anyway I was done doing homework so I walk down to the gym inside the house. I climb onto the treadmill and pressed the button to turn it on. I walked slow at first then sped it up. My headphones were in my ears. I jumped when I saw Jennifer walk in. I turn the treadmill off. “Hey. What’s up?” she asked.

“Nothing really. Just thought I would work out. Where’s Aiden?” I asked.

“Oh. He went to train again. What about Damon?”

“I think he is in his office or something. I don’t really know after school I finished my homework then came down here.”

“Oh.”

“So what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know. Maybe a trip to the mall?”

“I will have to get a shower.”

“Ok but hurry.”

“Ok.” I walked to the room and got a shower. I got dressed in a red tank-top, with a pair of black shorts. I went downstairs to Damon’s office. I knocked on the door “Come in.” Damon said.

“Is it ok if Jennifer and I go to the mall?” I asked.

“Why don’t you wait until Sunday?”

“Fine.”

“Thank you.” I was about to walk out of his office when arms went around my waist.

“Yes.” I said.

“Stay with me while I do my work. You will need to learn anyway.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Please.” I nodded and took a seat on Damon’s lap. I could only imagine what he is thinking right about now. I didn’t really want to know. I pulled out my phone to text Jennifer ‘Hey I can’t until Sunday. But you can go if you still want to.’

Jennifer- ‘No I can wait. I wish you could go though.’

Me- ‘I know I really wanted to go, but hey we have more advantage on this weekend. Also it's just a week away.’

Jen- ‘Yeah hey I am going to go with Aiden…I am meeting parent later tonight any way.’

Me- ‘Oh have fun. Later.’  So after that I helped Damon in his office. By the time we were done it was about 11:00 at night. Finally we went to bed.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP… I hit the alarm to shut it up. I got out of bed and took a shower. When I came out of the shower Damon was still in bed. “Damon wake up!!!” I screamed.

“No. I want to sleep.” He said.

                “Damon. Wake The Fuck Up!!”

                “No.” I got annoyed so I jumped on him. His eyes open and he pushed me to the floor with a thud. He laughed at me. I glared and got off the floor. “Shut up. Get up or I will not go with you to school.” I said.