Chapter 3

I'm The Good Girl, He's The Bad Boy. Your Typical Love Story...I Think Not [Chapter 3]

Chapter 3:

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Marry me"

"Anything to stay with you," as I say this, he jumps up pumping his fist in the air before picking me up and spinning me around. I laugh out loudly and freely as the love of my life kisses me gently. All the love and the passion, he emits into my body making me tingle and all the sparks fly. He pulls back before saying

"I love you."

---------------------------------------

I wake up with a jolt, sweaty and panicky. My breathing is heavy and the sheets are drenched in my sweat. I calm down slightly before looking at my alarm clock and instantly groan. It's only 6:30. Great! I'm awake and now I can't go back to sleep after that vivid dream of Kane and I. Wow, I would've never imagined he made such a big impact on me that I dreamt of him. I shake my head at my silly self for even thinking that a guy like him could like a girl like me before finally getting my butt of my bed and taking a shower.

Showered, I head downstairs quietly seeing as my dad's already left for work and mom's still sleeping. I decide to wash the clothes from my hamper. I walk in the laundry room and go through all my clothes making sure nothing's left in the pockets. I have a habit of leaving things in my pockets and not taking them out. As I come across the dress I wore yesterday, I notice my clutch is still with it. I chuckle at myself for throwing that in the hamper too and retrieve. Opening the clutch, I take out my cellphone, iPod, the 20 bucks, my eye liner, and ...what's that. At the bottom of the tiny clutch is a piece of paper. I gently take it out, being careful not to rip it out of excitement wondering what it is and how it got there.

I open the little note.

Kane Verona darling

cell - (xxx)xxx-xxxx

call me (;

I smile slightly as I see he must've put it in my clutch. The thought of him reminds me of the dream and immediately my stomach is filled with butterflies and I'm imaging all the sparks and tingles that ran through my body last night after his soft hand touched my cheek. More like caressed. I sigh dreamily before stuffing it into the pocket of my jeans and continuing on with the wash. After everything's in the washer and it's running it's cycle I head on over to the kitchen to eat.

While munching on my coco pebbles, yum, I hear my phone vibrate. I take it off the counter where I left all my other things and open it up. The screen flashed '1 New Message' with an unknown number displayed. "Mmh, who could it be," I mumble as I open the text message. It read.

'Hey sweet cheeks. Don't know if you got my number or not or even if your awake,' it said. Who could that be? As I ponder over who this could be, I look at the number and as soon as I see the last four digits, it hits me. This is Kane texting me. I immediately text back.

'How'd you get my cell phone number.' I continue to munch on my cereal while waiting for a reply. I'm almost disappointed that he hasn't texted me back in three minutes until I hear my phone buzz again. I grab it and open up the text message.

'That's for me to know and you to wonder,' it says. I chuckle slightly before replying.

'Oh really, are you sure your not a stalker,' I type laughing almost as I add a winky face at the end. I almost, immediately get a text message back.

'Hell no! I'm just a guy who's likes this one, pretty girl that he met the other day. She was sitting in the garden holding a rose and I just couldn't resist myself,' it read. I blushed, the redness filling my whole face. For once I was glad he couldn't see my face or he'd tease me for sure. He likes me!? For some reason I couldn't help but be excited. He likes me and not Ms. Slut or the next whore out there. I waited for one minute not sure what to say back until my phone vibrated again. Confused since I didn't reply, I open the text message.

'Do you find that creepy or something considering you haven't replied,' I read. My eyes widened at the fact that he asked me that. Glad for the question I quickly typed back.

'Oh no, not at all,' I sent that but looking back at it I realized how stupid that sounded. It almost sounded as if I thought it was creepy but I was trying to deny it. I bit my lip and waited for him to reply back. As soon as he replied I read it and almost frowned in disappointment. Wait, not almost, I did frown in disappointment. It read,

'Sorry, but I gotta go. Text me later.' Did he only say that because he found my answer lame or something. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about this mysterious boy whom I only his name. Nothing else. Maybe I could get to know him!?

Vote.Comment.Fan!? (: