Part 4

Sophie's P.O.V

I like you

(outloud now)

I retreated and sat there shocked. Fitz liked her. FITZ LIKED HER. Her dreams could become a reality! "Wow... I-I guess I was clueless. Huh" Fitz seemed shocked. "Why do you like me? You're captain Perfect and I'm 'the girl who was taken' or 'unnatural'! Why would you like me?" I asked. He smiled. "Thats why I like you. Your always so modest about everything! Im far from perfect, but you're almost perfect. Don't even try to deny it." He was flashing his movie star worthy smile.  "So... what does this make us then?" I asked. "Well, what do you want this to be?" I was so confused by all the things that had happened within the last five minutes. "I-I don't know... So are we now boyfriend/girlfriend?" This was the moment. The one she had been waiting for. "Yes... I guess we are now." By now he was adorably cute with his smile and the way he was holding her hand. He was blushing so hard but so was I. "Wow! Thats the third time you've blushed today Fitz!" I smirked and he looked down then punched my shoulder playfully. "Hey!" He looked towards the house and sighed. "Well... I guess we should head back now." He got up and offered his hand to me. I accepted and then of course, I fell. He caught me and picked me up. "Hey! Put me own!" No matter how much I struggled, he wouldn't let me down. "Fitz!" He smiled. "Its easier if you would just let me carry you there." and so he continued his journey back to the house. Biana spotted us before anyone else. "So I'm assuming it went well?" she asked clearly she was happy. "More than well!" Fitz looked at me. Biana squealed in delight. "Should I tell mom and dad?" she asked. I looked at Fitz. "You can put me down now." "But what if I don't want to? Yes you can tell them." I poked him in the chest. "Fitz." He smiled. "Fine." He slowly put me down. Wow. Fitz was my boyfriend! Della and Alden both came out to congratulate us. Thats how the rest of the night went. 

Fitz's P.O.V

I was Sophies Boyfriend! I couldn't believe it! I took her home in the morning and Edaline greeted her. I left and went back home to find Biana pestering me on how we got together. I did not answer her because it was a story for another time. I was supposed to meet with Sophie at Atlantis for dinner in two hours. Alden gave me a long lecture to protect and treat Sophie well and to not hold anything back from her in anger wise or secrets. I met her by the beach and together we jumped.

Holy Bananas! 95 views total! Thats a lot of good views to me (But not much in general) and I hope you liked this!