Part 29

Placing her on the bed...he came over her...and pecked her forehead... Before burrying his head on her neck...

Her hands went around his neck...and she closed her eyes in pleasure...
His hands automatically slid down towards her inner thighs... When her body became stiff...thus making him drop into the reality!!

He lifted up his head...and looked towards her face...which was already red in uneasiness!!
Don't know y but something inside him irked him badly...

"M sorry!!'...he murmured getting away from her...

But to his surprise she jerked him that towards her...
"I wanna be here!!"... She said making him lay on the bed and keeping her head on his chest...

For a moment it appeared like he was dreaming... But when she pecked his chest...making him realise her presence with him...he came into reality...

He closed his eyes in contentment & put his arms around her...
There was a sudden silence between them for a minute...which was broke by Sanyukta...

" can I ask u one thing? "...asked sanyu making few patterns on his chest..
" hmm!!"...he replied pulling her close to him..
"Will u feel bad?"... Asked sanyu..
"No!!"... He replied...

" I wanna ask that...who...I mean...where...I mean ...what about your parents?"...asked sanyu
And suddenly his grip loosened...
He left her with a jerk...and got up from d bed...

And before Sanyukta could speak he left the place without saying anything...
She sighed...and thought... "Shit!! I was wrong!!"...

****
Changing the bath rob and slipping into her night dress...she went outside in order to search randhir...

In the whole mansion she didn't find his single trace...
She frowned and thought something... And then she led herself into the terrace...only to find him there crying like a child....

She ran towards him...and leaned towards him...
" what hpnd randhir?? Why r u crying?? "...asked Sanyukta cupping his face...

He looked at her...and again broke down into tears again...
" Randhir why r u sobbing? Plz tell me??"...asked Sanyukta again keeping her hand on his cheeks..

"They all were dishonest!! I hate them!!"... He cried
"Who randhir? Who? Tell me...plz!!"... Asked sanyu moving close to him...

"U wont leave me rgt!! U will be with me always rgt?? U won't behave like them right?"... Asked Randhir like a kid...

" no...I won't behave like them?! But Randhir... "...she was about to speak when he kept his lips on hers in order to ooze out his pain...

She knew that he needs some sort of relaxation!!
So she responded with equal passion...

His hands slipped down towards her waist whereas her hands went around his neck...making him realise that she was there with him...no matter what it comes like!!

Thank u

(Do read my new ff gauche handsome)