The Eye

A/N : Hello Everyone, it is now 11:36 PM almost midnight and morning....oops, by the way I decided to continue, I've long gone for hours/minutes just to find some fan arts and other things hehehe. Anyway here you go!

===============

Hoseok's POV

Jimin and I are now walking through the hallways 'cause we got the same lessons. "So....already relaxed?" He asked while looking forward,"Yeah, sleeps sure best medicine for me (me to T^T)" I answered. But is it me, or I never seen Jungkook, I meant he texted me yesterday....Anyway why do I care?

Finally we at our class, after the bell rang, lessons start.

*TimeSkip* (Cause I don't have any ideas)

We are now eating lunch under the tree, but I already finished so I just taking a lil' nap, but I opened my eyes when I hear footsteps. Not them again....

"So you resting here hah?" The girl named Michelle (Let's just say Hoseok found out her name) scoffed at us with her gang, "And you got lil' friend to, how sweet~"

"What do you want," I glared at her,"Yeah...Now you remind it," now she glared at me, suddenly she kicked my face, like what the hell?!

"Yah! What are you doing?!!--" Jimin shouted,"Shut up you scaredy cat!" But she cut him off," Didn't I tell you to stop going for Oppa?!" Oppa? You mean Jungkook? "I know you flirt with him!" She pointed at me.

"Hol'up, gurlll! What the hell are you talking about?! Me, flirt?! In your dreams! I don't even liked him at the first place! Now I answered your question, get the fuck off," i said without noticing

*Riiiiiiiiiing*

"Tch, the school's bell. We'll continue next time..." then they walked away. Did I just scare them off? But what was I talking about, I mean I said that but the last line I didn't even think about it! Ahhh....I'm dead, I ruffled my hair harshly,"y'kay man?" Jimin asked me while packing his lunch,"no I'm not okay!" I said.

"Yeah, I can see that, anyway be careful. We have different classes after this," Jimin remind me,"Yeah, but what if I get classes with them?!?!" I panicked out, but Jimin just shrugged his shoulder, "Maybe I just hang out at the library," I sighed, "Oh okay, see you then," Jimin waved at me before walked away.

=================

At the Library

I'm searching books at the history section. To be honest I love history, 'cause I get to know what mysteries's. Ah! A book that caught my attention :

The Eye

That's seem interesting, I pulled the book out from the bookshelf, and head to the reading section. I start reading the first page, it's said about the description. It's said that, "The Eye according to mystical History, Hybrid used to have a Rank Tier. Rank Tier means the eyes's of the Hybrid, their eyes color have a meaning behind it :

Brown : The lowest, or the weak Hybrid that mostly have.