Jump for Joy

Jump for Joy

Intro

Am a realist, I anit someone who has a big bum or big chest or really pretty, NO am none of that. Am just me. Am just Joy Peters Ofori. Am from Ghana but am quiet light which is rare as people say Ghanaian are Dark but I guess I didn?t get that sort of colour. I have 2 old brothers (no they aren?t bate or anything just have allot of friends) and a sister. I live with my mum and dad (obviously). I am 16 � and in year 11(well i hve finished now). Am not going to describe myself I feel there is no need really. If I describe myself it might just randomly pop up somewhere. I do have friends and I have the people who hate me. I don?t do anything to them I just stand up for myself when they call me this and that. I don?t get ?Churpsed? on a reg?s or anything like that. To be honest I barely get chat up to by a boy. It?s a once in a blue moon kind of thing. I have never had a boyfriend; I don?t see the need to.

But there is this one boy. Actually 2 Nathan and Corey. And the thing is both don?t know I exist. How weird ahh. But yeah I don?t like them or anything I just thing they are nice looking and very sweet but *badman* most of the times. But I don?t expect them to notice me. Who am I for them to notice, NOBODY. And the thing is they are both going out with 2 of the girls who tease me in my year. So never going to happen. I can?t wait to just finish school and start college. All my friends have been accepted into the same college except 1 but she still lives near us so it?s no problem. There is; Nicole, Jessica and Kathleen. Yh I know not allot of friends but as I said am nerd live with it.

So enough about me and my family and friends let me start my story.

author Dont worry you dont need to comment on dis its just an intro but comment if u want it would make me want 2 write more but yh chapter 1 coming out 2nyt