Chapter 1: Pilot

Natalie

             I stare at my iPhone in eager yet in annoyance. I sighed and pressed the keyboard and began to type again;

"Get back to me when you can? I love you, Dad ."

I pressed send and put my iPhone down on sleep back on my desk and sighed. Suddenly my attention is grasped as I feel a tap on my shoulder gently, I look at see it's my best friend as gave me sympathetic eyes.

"He's still not answering ?" She asked with a whisper. 

"Yeah, we sorta got into a fight last night," I recall quietly. 

"Again? " She asks in shock. I nodded and rested my cheek on my hand.

My best friend sighs.

"It's the last day of school, cheer up love. I'm here for you ." She says in sympathy.

" Thanks," I added with a small smile. She nodded.

 Suddenly, we were interrupted by the sound of the intercom ringer.

"Hello, this is Principal Monroe, The hours have finally come to an end! Hope you all have a fantastic summer !" The principal echoed through the intercoms.

------

"We are out bitches'!" Courtney sang as we walked out of school. I smirked.

"Finally, no more shitty work," Courtney says as we walked to my house. She removes her hair tie from her wrist and ties up her long flowing brown hair.

"Dad just seems caught up in his own little fantasy world right now, it's consumed with award shows, money, power; and clearly I don't consult with that," I explain, ignoring Courtney's excitement.

" No way! I'm sure your dad is sitting alone in his office, just writing that paperwork shit, thinking about how he needs to get back to you." Courtney admits.

" He's usually not this busy around the end of the school day though," I confessed. "What could he be up to?" I asked.

"Well that's the amazing thing about your dad's job, he never knows what's next," Courtney says with a smile.

~~~

"All ready for the arrival of One Direction Mr.Maxwell?" calls my father's assistant.

"Oh am I ever," Mr.Maxwell says in eagerness. "These boys are the next big thing." He says with a smirk.

"Is there anything else you need us to arrange? Hotels?" He asks.

"No, that'll be all, thank you, Daniel." Mr. Maxwell declares.

Harry

             "One Direction, welcome to America." The driver announces, as we walk out of the limo, he had an interesting accent, almost -amusing.

"Damn son!" Niall sang as he and Louis high-fives with a laugh. Liam looks around, squinting his eyes from the sun, as this studio was high as a tower.

"British?" Zayn asks the driver. The driver chuckles.

"Australian."He replied. Zayn's eyes widened and he turned to look at all of us.

"Way to know your own blood dude." I laughed. Zayn smirked.

We all laughed.

"We better get in, we wouldn't want to keep him waiting," Liam suggests.