Merome- Drugged Parts 1-3

Mitch's P.O.V.

The bar was crowded, too crowded for my liking and I was backed into the corner, trying not to panic. I hated crowds with a passion and tried to avoid them as much as possible but Jerome had dragged me along with him so he could go and chat up some girls while I went and sat in the corner while I waited for him to get so drunk he got himself kicked out.

I was sipping on a glass on of water because I didn't drink alcohol with my phone in one hand and my legs crossed on my seat. I looked up every now and again to try and see Jerome and even though more often than not I couldn't see him, I caught sight of him ever 10 minutes or so.

It had only been an hour since we arrived and Jerome seemed to have some sort of self-control that day, only on his second drink and had come and checked on me three times, making sure that I was okay. He was well aware of my uneasiness in crowds, and I was glad he was checking on me.

"Hey sweetheart, you want a drink?" I looked up to see a very scantily clad girl with pale skin and very long, white-blonde hair falling to her waist in front of me, a drink in one hand and a smirk on her face. I shook my head.

"Sorry, I don't drink." Her smile widened, placing one hand under my chin and I flinched, pulling away.

"Sure you don't, come on, let loose for once!" I shook my head again, shuffling back in my chair and away from her hand.

"No thanks, I'm waiting for my friend." She didn't seem to take no for an answer, sitting down on the chair beside me and placing one hand on my thigh, trusting her drink in my face.

I wasn't sure what to do, she was clearly already drunk and didn't seem to want to go away. With a little more force I pushed her hand off my leg and stood up, walking away to the other end of the bar, stopping at the bar to get another glass of water on the way.

It only took a minute for the girl to appear beside me, another now full drink in her hand and sit down beside me again, this time taking the glass of water from my hands. I sighed, rubbing my face with my now free hand and turning away from her, trying to ignore her the best I could, even though I could feel her eyes boring into the back of my head.

"Alright, since you clearly aren't interesting." She shoved the glass of water back into my hands. "Are you gay boy?" I shrugged.

"Might be, might not be." She furrowed her brow, looking at me, disgusted.

"Ew, little gay boy, what are you doing here?" I looked at her, sipping on my water again.

"Looking after my friend, which you might need to do at some point. You know, be nice." She flounced away, leaving me with my phone and my thoughts.

I continued to sip on the water, sighing in relief that she was gone and I was left to my thoughts again.

"You all good Mitch?" Jerome was standing in front of me, his hand still around his second drink.

"Yeah, just an annoying girl trying to get me to drink." Jerome gave me a tiny smile, squeezing my shoulder.

"You're good at this, I'll probably only stay another hour or so, so we can go back home after that." I smiled, thankful that he took me into account as well.

"Thanks, now shoo! Go find a girl!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes later was when I noticed changes in my surroundings. I was feeling very relaxed even though I was on edge inside, noting everything else like my hazy and fading vision, I was drowsy and I was sweating, my hands shaking and trembling. Something was very, very wrong, and I didn't know what.