when i die

When I die, you'll come to my grave with my favourite red tulips. But why not come now to my warm little home with flowers of your choice or the cheapest you could get while I'm breathing and alive?

When I die, you'll come to show your sympathy to my little family of two - my mother and my younger brother. But why not join us over a lunch in a park with food cooked by my mother and chat away about the years passing away and coming soon?

When I die, you'll speak a hundred good things about me and tell tales to the world about my good deeds. But why not call me up now and say how you feel about me while I can hear you and feel a little worthy?

When I die, you'll see people I've ever known forgive me for all my sins. But why not ask them to forgive now so that I can slip into Sleep with rainbow dreams, not haunting nightmares?

When I die, your heart will be filled with regret to the rim. But isn't your gratitude towards me greater than your regret to pull you to me?

When I die, you'll wish a thousand things, you'll sigh a thousand times. When I die, you'll talk of a hundred dreams, you'll console a hundred men. When I die, you might cry a couple of times, you might wish to make more memories a couple of times.

So, maybe before I become a memory, come and make another memory with me now.

Author's note:
Hey guys! Thank you so much for the lovely support you've been giving me! Special thanks to poetadventurer for her amazing comments and constant support. Check out her books as well. She's a fantastic poet💕
How was this? Did you like it? Why did you like/dislike this? Do drop a comment and let me know, so I can improve.
Have a nice day, guys. Don't forget to be kind to people as you never know what battle they are fighting inside.❤