Chapter Fourteen

WARNING: Graphic depictions of violence, sexuality and emotional or sexual abuse in this chapter. Viewer discretion is advised.

Katelyn remembers when she had her first kiss. She was 16-year old. She remember it was awkward, tender and sweet. The boy was her second boyfriend. He was kind and considerate. She even thought that her first time will be with him. But things don't always ended up well.

Never in her life have she thought that she will lose her first time this way; Lose her virginity to Henry's brother in a brutal fashion way.

For the first time since she have been here, she's angry at Henry. If he hadn't end himself, she wouldn't be in this situation here now. Fear, anger and confusion mixed into a whirlwind now as she stares straight to the dark eyes of Robb Martin.

For the longest time, they stare at each other. Then Robb leans down and latches his lips to her neck. His whole large body covers her petite body, holding her still.

Katelyn squeals as soon as his lips touches her neck. "Robb! Let me go!" She pushes his shoulders and grab the side of his head to pull him away. She finally push his head away and yell, "Robb! Do you hear me?! Robb!"

Robb grabs her hand that's pushing him away and shake her to stop her struggle. She stops and stay still under his scrutiny eyes as she shivers at the sight of his face.

Robb leans in closer. "You're so beautiful," he sighs as he kisses her along her jawline to the corner of her mouth. For a second, she thought he was going to kiss her mouth, but instead he move to whisper in her ear, "Why do you have to be her?"

Katelyn stay still and frowns. Who is he talking about?

Then Robb's head slump down to her left shoulder and continue to breathe heavily. She could smells the whiskey and vodka mixed on his breath, and it is not pretty. She thinks he must have passed out because he haven't move for a while.

Katelyn's hands are on his shoulders and begin to push him off. Slowly, she feels light kisses trailing from her shoulder blade to her neck, then it becomes aggressive. His tongue begin to attack her neck, licking and then sucking hard as if he's marking a claim.

Katelyn gasps and tries to slip herself off the couch. "No. Let me go."

"Stop moving," he mumbles as he continues to kiss and suck on her neck and closing in onto her chest.

When he got close to her cleavage, she starts to twist and turn to get him off. Katelyn panic and starts to cry. "Let me go! No! Robb, stop!"

Then he sits up, still straddling on her and tries to rip her blouse. But with Katelyn holding onto her blouse, he only rip a few bits. Torn fabric on her shoulder blade, her collar, a few rips through on her chest.

Finally, he push her hands away and easily rips her blouse in half, exposing her light pink bra to him. Katelyn gasps and covers herself with her hand, but it doesn't stop him.

Robb removes her hands from her chest before quickly grabbing her front bra and tries to rip it too, but the elastic only stretching it more. The stretched fabric exposes more of her creamy swell globes to his lusted once blue eyes. And he is not disappointed at the sight of it.

After days of wondering what's been hiding behind her blouse, it finally pays off. He takes a second admiring her swelling breasts as it heaves up and down. He swear he could hear her perfect pink nipples calling for him and his mouth. He had never seen such beauty.

When Katelyn notice where his gaze is at, she violently tries to shake him off her, but to no avail. Even her hands begin to hit his biceps and shoulders, he won't stop. He is just too heavy for her.