Chapter 10: Up

I sit down on the plane and sigh. Fastening my seat belt, I try to stop a panic attack. I'm scared; I've never been on a plane before.

"Passengers to New Mexico and Los Angeles," the pilot announces, "Please fasten your seat belt for takeoff."

I lean back in my seat and try to remain calm as the plane lifts into the air, "There is a coming storm, so expect a little turbulence."

I put in my earbuds once we're fully in the air. Demi gave me a phone to call her and I downloaded all of her songs on it. My goal is to have them all memorized.

I sit listening to my Demi Lovato music and write some lines that could be used for future songs for myself. Then, about an hour later, there is another announcement, "Passengers! There will be a bit of a delay! We have lost radio contact but will be landing on the nearest runway..."

Meanwhile...

Demi's POV

"Flight to Los Angeles and New Mexico from Las Vegas has lost radio contact due to storm heading east through Nevada..."

What?! It can't be! How can that sweet little girl's plane lose radio contact? Who knows if the plane has crashed or if it has landed safely? I call the airlines but no one knows anything and I start to freak out. I know that I just met this girl but she has so much potential and big dreams. They can't all go to waste. 

I sit in the hotel and wait as I mindlessly look at the TV. I don't even care what's on right now. I don't know why this happened but I just hope that she's alright.

-------------

Here's your Saturday update!

-IAmALovatic4Life