Chapter 35

A/N: Enjoy! Have fun reading~

Tsukiyomi's P.O.V

How I ended up back at my own room was something I couldn't understand. It was like I magically teleported from one dorm room to my own.

After what happened yesterday, my mind shut down moments later. I could remember how I see things in my perspective groggily, like I had just woken up from a deep sleep, and was being told to stand up from where I was sitting on the floor. When I didn't follow the voice's instructions, I felt myself being picked up from the floor and carried somewhere. The words and world changes according to where I am and what the person said, but I couldn't comprehend and process what they all were.

All I hear were plain noises and what I saw were all blurry and fuzzy.

That was how 'conscious' I was after the shocking incident.

I don't think I can even look at him in the eye today. Scratch that, not even at the sight of him or his shadow.

Picking myself up from my futon, I prepared myself for another new day of going to work and such.

Dressed in a casual wear which consist of a black denim hoodie jacket over a long sleeved dressed shirt and a grey coloured hiking trousers, I slid my feet in a pair of sports shoes that I owned and picked up my small bag and a set of keys.

Locking the door behind me, I quickly made my way out from the house when I'm sure that the brunette had yet to emerge from his own dorm room. Heaving out a sigh of relief when I'm out of sight from the house, I sped walk my way towards the Agency.

## >> Time Skip – brought to you by a blushing Tsukiyomi >> ##

The moment I reached to the door of the Agency, I could plainly hear the loud voice complaining about how his workmates are not doing their work and lazing around without a sense of urgency in their life. There can only be one person who would complaint about work not being done this loudly without fail.

I sighed out in weariness. Opening the door that separates me from the Agency, she was met with the sight of Kunikida grabbing Atsushi by the collar and chocking him as he yelled right in his face for not doing his work. While this was going on, a shocked and agitated Kyouka was trying to pull Kunikida away from Atsushi so as to stop him from chocking the living daylights out of her favourite male.

Ranpo was sitting on his usual chair near the windows, drinking water from a glass bottle and entertaining himself with the amusing fighting sight in front of him, not minding the noisy environment and cursed words being thrown left right by the yellow-haired male.

When the door closed shut behind me with a bam, it caught the attention of everyone in the room.

"Cheese." I greeted in a bored tone as I waved my hand before walking towards my work table.

"A-Akira-san!! H-Help meee!!" A chocked gasp escaped Atsushi's lips as he begged me to help him escapes from Kunikida's clutches.

"Well... I'm sorry. I don't want to die." I replied back with an apologetic look on my face. Wrong move on my part, because it seemed that my words snapped something in Kunikida.