Royal Alpha Jaxon

~Legal Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Any content extracted, manipulated or distributed is unexceptable without a written acceptance statement from the author and or publisher. Any feedback that is either harmful, malicious or insensitive will be reported immediately, putting your wattpad account at risk. This story is under copyright, and failure to abide by standards of copyright is punishable by law.

Every effort on the authors part has been made to make this story as accurate as possible. However there may be typographical or content errors within, and any advance to correct mistakes is unexceptable unless the author has shown interest or stated their agreement.

This disclaimer is a closure for the author, who is not responsible or liable for any offense taken to a person or entity.

~Personal Disclaimer

*There is no sequel and it ends on a cliffhanger. Read at your own risk, don't come crying to me if you're mad. Here's your warning*

Just want to say that this book was written when I was 15! I apologise if it's not a brilliant book with incredible grammar.

I might consider editing now, but reading it is a bit cringe :p

Especially the more explicit scenes because I was young when I wrote them XD

I would also like to point out, that in no way does this relate to the Hunger Games series, or the Divergent series. A few people have asked me if it was, and I hadn't even seen the movies or read the books till after I founded this idea!

I hope you all enjoy the book nonetheless! I am always keen to hear what you think, so personally message me if you want!

Or get in contact with me through my social media platforms (I use Snapchat a lot)

Snapchat: midikacrane
Instagram: divine_endearment

Prologue~

Juliette Kerson does not want to fall for the Alpha Kings scheme of luring in Wolves, forcing them to compete for a place in his pack by attending the Thirty Day Trial.

She wants freedom, not discipline. But this year, she is nominated to compete, and she is no loser.

Free spirited, Juliette catches the young Alpha's eye. But she also is the product of an unspeakable species called Skinwalkers.

She's different, but keeping that from an interested Alpha proves harder then it seems, especially with Ace, the deadly Skinwalker with a secret lurking around.

~

♡ I'm an author who wishes to start a petition against cliches, so prepare for the opposite, in this totally different, and unique take on a Werewolf legend ♡

*Completed*

♥★

Hope you will keep reading and enjoy this story :)

Midika