Chapter 30

"What a pleasant surprise Ms. Grayson." Satan says smirking.

I'm about to answer him when a high pitched voice stops me.

"You stupid bitch! Didn't I tell you that Mr. Knights is in the conference room?! Why did you ran and came here without an appointment?" She grabbed my arms, her nails digging in my skin.

"Jeez..Don't you know how to cut your nails or is it that you love to be a witch?" I said snatching my hand away.

"You fucking bitch..." She was about to slap me when Ryan's voice boomed throughout the office.

"If you touch my girlfriend for one more time Ms. Williams then I'll make sure that you don't get any job in the state."

I'm damn sure everyone in the office must have heard what he said.

"But Sir..sh..she didn't had an appointment." She cried.

Seriously? How can someone be so stupid?!"

"She is my girlfriend. She doesn't need an appointment to meet me. " he said coldly and then continued," We will continue this meeting later."

With that said he started walking towards me without breaking eye contact. Once he reached me , he took my hand and started dragging me to god knows where.

What is with him and dragging me all the time!?

With still dragging me he yelled,

"You're fired Ms. Williams."

Wow!

"She was just doing her job, duh" I muttered.

"I didn't ask for your opinion Ms. Grayson." He hissed looking at me.

I didn't say anything after that and let him drag me and once we reached which can be his cabin, he shoved me against the door after closing it.

He started spreading kisses across my neck and under my chin, up to my cheek and kissing a line to my mouth. By now, I'm moaning loudly.

I hope his cabin walls are sound proof. It would be so embarrassing otherwise.

He finally places his lips on mine and my hands move to grab his hair. He holds me by my waist squeezing it making me tremble.

Uhh..the pleasure..I don't want him to stop.

As he notices my breathlessness, he pulls away only to suck and bite my neck.

"Umm...Ryan.." I moan in pain and pleasure.

And he stops. What the actual fuck is this?!

"Why did you stop?" I grumbled stomping my foot.

He didn't answer and walked away to lean against his gaint table. He settles himself on the chair and stares at me.

"Sit"

One word. As if he is gonna talk about business with me. I slowly make my way there and sit across him.

"Let's talk about your punishment now. Shall we?"

"For what?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Ten" he says ignoring my question.

"Ten what?" I ask confused.

"You have been a naughty girl by running away from me that day when I was not even gonna do anything bad. But now you do need a punishment so I'm gonna give you a spanking." He speaks smirking.

"No. I don't agree with you spanking me." I denied.

"Who said you have a choice here?" He glares.

"Jerk." I muttered.