Chapter six (part two)

Mom, it's hard for me to go to school.

You know they always tell you, you're not the only one who has it.
But mom, when I enter the school, i'm the only one with such a bad skin. Some kids have here and there a pimple but that's all.
My skin looks like it is going to explode every moment and it's horrible.

One of the worst thing is, when my friend told me how ugly acne is and one of her guy friend has acne now and that it looks terrible. You know I sit next to you with the same problem, right? What's the point? Just say i'm ugly, I know that.

And yes, to the little kids, I try to put on makeup or skin care products, Thanks for this Tipp, wow.

Mom, You don't know how it is to run past a group of teenagers and they laugh. You don't know if they laugh at you or not. But you always think it.

When you see such a group, you're always afraid. Will they say something? Will they look disgustedly? How will they react?
You will never know and that gives me anxiety.

Mom, I just want to hide in my bed.
My bed don't judge me.
My bed is there for me every time I need it.
My bed calms me.
My bed listens to me.

Let me stay in my bed for a little longer. Just let me dream a little longer. I don't want to go in such a nightmare again. I don't want to look in the mirror.

Dear mom,
Please think again when you say, I don't care, because I care too much and it breaks my heart.

——————
Should I write more in English or German? :)