Dream of Lies

I had a dream. I was in a void of darkness. Alone. Running. Trying to find a way out. Never ending. I felt like I was running in circles..... is there no end? I stop. Defeated. Where else can I go?

Then I see a dim light. The closer it comes the brighter it gets. Almost blinding. With this light I feel happiness. What is this light? I heard a voice. It was yours.....

"I'm here....". I look and there you are. My perfect beautiful lie. "I'm real." You say. A tear falls from my eye. Your hand, your hand felt like heaven on my face. The warmth, the love, I felt it all. "No crying my love." As you wipe the tear from my cheek.

I reach for your hand and you back away. The warmth from your hand ends. It's cold again. I reach out but I can't touch you. Why can't I touch You? Where are you going? I can't move from this spot. You are fading away. That light, that beautiful light fades with you. I'm still reaching.
"Please don't go....."

I wake up. It was a dream. A dream of lies. A tear fell from my eye. And you are not here to wipe it away. You were never to wipe them away. You were never here to make happy. You just never were.

Where is my bed of black roses? I want to forget about him.....