Chapter 3: Making enemies

Harvey's POV
After the tour ended I am walking back to my room when a random guy pinned me in to the wall.

" Stay away from Lauren. She is mine." He Said aggressively." I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just a new kid." I said stuttering.

" Just shut up ok. If you go near her you are dead." He threatened." What if she wants to sit with me at lunch? You can't do anything." I said with baby voice.

He glared at me." You're messing with the wrong person kiddo." He said balling his fist. I smirked.

" Who are you anyway to threaten me like that?" I asked." I'm Lauren's future boyfriend." He said.

I rolled my eyes." I mean your name. Dummy." I said. He went quiet for awhile." I'm Darwin." He said.

" Darwin? Really? What a weird name. Guess you're a dork." I teased." Darwin is not my real name. It's Ashton." He said.

" Ok Ashton. You can let me go cause you might get busted right now." I said looking behind him to see Lauren glaring.

She cleared her throat. Ashton turned around mad but when he saw her he backed away." I'm not going to be your girlfriend Darwin." She said.

She came close to me and grabbed my hand and left Darwin or Ashton what his real name is.

" Where are we going ma'lady?" I asked." Ok first of all don't call me ma'lady cause it gives me chills." She said.

I just chuckled. She let go of my hand when we reached the girls room hallway." I can't handle her. She's my enemy now." She said pointing to the girls room.

" Guess we both have enemies now." I said that made both of us chuckle." Just go talk to her." She said rolling her eyes. I smiled at her cuteness.

" I'll be at the court if you need me. I have lots to do for the decoration." She said.

" Why do you need decoration for?" I asked curious." We have a party tonight. I forgot to tell you. Sorry." She said biting her bottom lip.

" What's the party about?" I asked confused scratching the back of my head." For you guys. A welcoming party." She explained.

" Uhm..." I said." Did Kenzie forgot to show you guys the court?" She asked." No, she showed us everything and told us every single detail about auradon and people who lives here. Well actually Claire and Ellia told us about the details. Kenzie just showed us the places." I said out of breath.

She raised her eyebrow." Ok, relax. I already know." She said." And your favorite place is the enchanted forest." I said sounding like a creep.

" Kenzie told me. When she said it she winked at me for no reason smiling like a crazy person. I don't know why." I said.

She just giggled." Anyways. I'll see you later. Dress to impress. Everyone not me. Just..." She said but cut off when I smirked and kissed her cheek.

I'm going too fast but who cares. She blushed Luke a fresh picked tomato. I blushed too." I'll go talk to her. Now go arrange the party." I told her as she nodded and left.

I knocked on the door as Isabella opened it. Her smile was ear to ear when she saw me.

" Harvey. Come in!" She greeted excitedly. I nodded and sat down on the edge of her bed.

" I'll be going out with Grayson. Bye." Frankie said and left." We need to talk." I told her. She looks nervous.

" I don't want any drama because of me." What makes you think like you're a cause of drama? What are you talking about?" She asked.

I'm getting irritated with her excuses." Don't lie to me Isabella. I know you know what I'm talking about!" I shouted.

She was shocked from what I just did." Harvey, I don't know what the hell you are talking about!" She screamed to my face.

I am now furious. I stood up in front of her and slammed the door." About you getting jealous of Lauren for goblins sake Isabella! I'm not your boyfriend! And I will never be!" I screamed at her face.

She was in tears. She stood up very angry." Oh, so it's about the preppy princess! You just met her! I've been your best friend for so long! It's like I'm your sis-" She said but realized that she's just like my sister.

" Sister. And nothing else." She said disappointed." Now you realized maybe you could just stop getting jealous of Lauren. Goodbye." I said and left her shutting the door loudly.

I walked pass students staring at me. I went to the court where Kenzie, Ellia, Claire, Caleb, Hayden, And mostly. Lauren. They were decorating.

Kenzie and Ellia are in the stage decorating. Claire is on the foods. The boys are putting the banner. And Lauren is on the ladder putting the lights.

No one was holding the ladder. Everyone was too busy." O MY gosh." I heard her said. The ladder was shaking suddenly she fell but luckily I Sprint and caught her just in time.

She fainted. Everyone run close to us worried. I laid her down and try to wake her up." Can someone do CPR?" Kenzie asked everyone.

Darwin was there but he backed up. No one volunteered. I got tired so I was the one who did it. Not to mention that her lips are soft.

She gasp for air and pushed me away from her." O my gosh. You're alive." The girls said and hugged her pushing me back.

I'm about to leave when I heard my name called." Harvey! Wait!" Lauren called running after me.

I stopped and turned around." Hey." I said to her." Thank you for giving me CPR. I'm kinda shock you did that." She said.

" What else should I do. You fainted. I can't let you die." I said. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back.

" The place looks great." I complimented." Thanks. We got few more people to help. It's almost done. We just need to sound check the dj booth and the Mic with the lights." She said.

" Alright. I'll be at my room if you need help I'm going to prepare for the party. See you later." I said and left to go get ready.