Making someone believe

"What powers dude?" Sandra gave an exasperated sigh

"Shut up for a minute and let me think." Vance can't kill the troll and obviously, there is not a pixie fairy or their breath to make him go away.

"Do you have pixie fairy breath," I asked just in case and Sandra looked at me like I was fucking mad.

He nodded and then frowned since he might not have any idea about this weapon yet.

"How do you know these work on Bronze Trolls?" He said and I realized he did know.

So even I didn't write it and just thought about it, it was possible?

"Let's just get rid of thing before it smashes the whole house," I said obviously trying to divert him from the topic.

Thankfully he agreed.

He pulled two tiny bottles and handed one to me. The troll came thrashing out of the kitchen and I knew I will not be able to live in this apartment or honestly anywhere in this building because the neighbors might just kill me for this noise and destruction.

The thing was the breath was to be inhaled by him but apparently, Vance still had his good aim.

And he thought so did I but I was anything but athletic. 

"Through the bottle when I throw so that they clash and he can inhale it." He instructed like I was his soldier in command.

"My aim sucks."

Obviously, he ignored the important stuff.

The troll threw the sofa away and the window shattered. Someone was knocking on the door now. It was about time.

So I ignored his instructions, picked up a lamp next to me and threw it with as much power and accuracy as my mismanaged self can so that some part of that big lamp will hit the bottle.

The bottle shattered and Troll inhaled, the moment he did he started shriveling, into a small size, then his skin came off and I felt like I should kill myself for writing something so gross and then it turned to dust.

The door of my room broke down just as troll vanished and two policemen walked in.

"What is happening?" They asked with few of my neighbors craning their necks behind to get the juicy detail.

"Rat in the house, trying to kill it," Sandra said and I wanted to hit her head, hard.

She was looking paler than usual and yet she managed to lie with perfection.

"Are you kidding me?" One of the policemen asked.

"No seriously, I have serious rat fear and allergy." Sandra was holding her end with determination.

"Who is this guy?" Obviously, Vance looked suspicious them with his shinobi Shizuko, a usual Ninja attire with black pants, black lose tee with a black belt to hold them together. Thank the gods his headcover and mask were down.