Chapter 55

One Week Later-
M E L A N I E

Today is my birthday. I'm officially 17. Zayn said he's going to try and make this day the best ever.

Zayn and I are engaged. And it'll be like that for at least 2-3 years, We are both to young to actually get married. So we will when we are like 20,21. I still cant believe he asked me to marry him. Our relationship has been a lot more serious now. Its 6 at night now, we spent all day together with Scarlett and now we are going out to dinner, Gracie said she'll mind Scarlett while I'll go out. I thank her and I walk out my apartment. Gracie is staying at our apartment while we are out.

"Bye Gracie, Bye Scarlett" I give Scarlett a kiss and wave goodbye. I turn around and face Zayn.
We walk to Zayn's bentley and open's the door for me. I smile at him and he walks around the front of the car to the driver's side. He hops in the car and starts the ignition, driving out of the car park and onto the road.

Lisbet and I have started hanging out a lot more. We have become besties just like the earlier days. I never really knew how much I missed her presence till I found her again.

Zayn stops at a traffic light and looks over at me.

"You alright" He asks

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Eyes on the road" I say and laugh, He puts his hand on my thigh "and hands on the wheel" I say

"Okay, okay" He defends "They're on the wheel" I laugh. The traffic light turns green and Zayn goes.

.

.

"We are here!" Zayn yells as he parks into a restaurant, my jaw drops to the ground at the most expensive restaurant around.

Alain Ducasse.

"Oh My Fucking God, Zayn!" I scream and look at him "How on earth can you afford this?" I ask

"That is something for me to know and for you to... Not know." He smiles

"C'mon that ain't fair!" I say

"Uh yeah, it is" He says and hops out the car, he rushes to my side and open's the door for me. I smile and thank him. "Shall we?" He asks

"We shall" I say and we link arms. We walk into the restaurant and I look around, its awesome and so fancy. A man in a suit comes towards us and talks to Zayn. Zayn talks to him and we soon get taken to a table for 2. Zayn pulls out the chair for me and I smile and thank him. He sits down across the table from me.

The man hands us the menu's and we both look through it. Zayn looks up from the menu. He orders and looks at me.

"Have you decided yet, miss?" The man asks, I tell him my order and he walks away.

"So.. " I start "For my birthday, you didn't have to take me here. I mean a movie at home snuggling up with you would have been enough" I smile

"Oh c'mon! shut up already about how much it cost or it being too much. Its fine. I love you with all my heart and I just want to show you that. If we watched a movie at home, what would that show?" He asks

"I love you with all my heart too" I smile and say. Just then the man walks towards us with two trays, he stops at our table and places then in front of us taking the lid off.

He than walks away leaving us to our food. I stare in awe delicious 5 star expensive food. We both start to eat our food in silence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once we get home, My feet hurt so bad from wearing these really, really uncomfortable heels. I slip off my heels and lazily walk into the living room where Scarlett and Gracie are sleeping on the couch with the TV on. Must've fell asleep while watching TV. I slowly tip toe over to where they are sleepy, I pick up Scarlett in my arms and carry her to her bedroom.

After laying her down on her little bed I wall back into my bedroom, I grab a blanket and walk into the living room and put the blanket on Gracie and lay her head in a pillow.

"Goodnight Gracie" I smile and walk out of the living room to my bedroom. I find Zayn laying in bed, phone in hand, staring at the screen.

"Hey, watcha do-ing?" I ask and change into pj's

"Noth-ing mu-uch" He says and smiles, still staring at the screen. I hop into bed next to him, he puts his phone on the bedside table and I cuddle into him.

"Goodnight. I love you" I say with my eyes closed

"Goodnight. I love you too" He says

"You smell nice" I giggle "Sorry, I couldn't keep it in, You actually do"

"Thanks" He laughs "You smell nice too"

Please Vote & Comment