Chapter 18

\Max\

"Yeah she almost broke my nose"Casey complained. Shane and Jenny came to my rescue.

They told me how spencer tried to get in but Fang forced her to go home.

"I don't know casey we could have Spencer kill them if mrs drama queen over here would give in and just call Spencer or accept her calls"Shane said.

As if on que my phone started ringing can you guess who it is?I promise you will neverrrrrr guess.

It was spencer...

"Fuck it"I said out loud before answer and putting it on speaker.

"Oi Max you ok!?"Spencer Australian ascent rang over the phone.

"Yeah fine"I say. "Thank god"Spencer says. "OI SPENCER YOUR UP NEXT!"I heard Josh yell in the background.

"Hey Max?"Spencer asks. "Yeah?"I respond. "Im sorry I didn't know what happened in the hospital im sorry I made you upset"Spencer said.

Wow this is the first time spencer has sounded sincerely with any apology.

"It's ok hey can I ask you for a favour?"I ask. "Yeah fo sure"Spencer says. "Ok so you know those popular bitches in 11th grade?"I ask.

"Yeah and?"Spencer asks. "There picking on casey"I explain. "Oh hell no ill teach them a lession I always liked casey I guess my whole hot badass Australian look is to much for her to handel"Spencer says a hint of joking in her voice.

Jenny Shane and Casey rolled their eyes. While I hold back a laugh. "Ok thanks im going to go"I say. "Alright cya"Spencer says. "Bye"I say as we both hang up.

I slide my phone into my pocket. I look up at the three people sitting across from me.

"Wanna watch netflix all night and eat until we can't anymore?"I ask. All there faces light up. "Ill get the food"Shane says and takes off toward the kitchen.

"Ill go set up netflix!"Casey says and runs toward the living room almost running into the wall.

Me and jenny just laugh while watching shane and casey.

\Spencer\

After I hung up the phone I set it down while Eve put on my boxing gloves.

"I still don't like you doing this"Eve complained while putting my right glove on. "Oh ill be fine"I say in a convincing voice I know Eve won't buy.

"Well if you die im telling max it was your idea"Eve says switching over to my left glove. "Im not gonna die"I say rolling my eyes. "The worst is a few broken bones"I say with a small chuckle.

"Whatever"Eve says standing up so were face to face. "Im being for real Spencer be careful"Eve says.

"I will I promise"I say with a small smile. "Ok then go get them"Eve says. I nod and turn around I get into the ring a girl about my size is in the other corner.

The bell rings and at first me and the girl are just circling each other she tries to punch me but I doged it.

I hit her once in the right shoulder once in the left two in the right two in the left.

Shes fairly weak now so I come in with two upper cuts. She falls to the ground.

That was pretty easy if im being honest.

~An~
Hey peeps so im pretty sick which sucks so yeah I've never been to a boxing match so sorry if I got a few things wrong anyway cya guys in the next chapter