Chapter 4 - The Enemy

''Come with me, he said, it will be fun, he said." I cursed under my breath, hardly making my way through the crowd of drunk people.

You know, in the movies when the girl and the guy fight and you hear dramatic music as she leaves?

Yeah well, my movie scene sucks. After Blake and I had a fight, I walked away and in the moment, it felt like the right thing to do but now.

I had to admit he was right.

I barely knew anyone in here.

Kassidy, Will, Blake and Alexander were nowhere in sight.

At some point, the music was busting my ears and so I decided to go upstairs where the music was still loud enough to make you deaf, but somehow, a little more bearable.

Doors.

A lot of doors. This is a castle, I swear.

Suddenly, I heard moans coming from the other side of a closed door. At first, I thought someone was in pain or something but then..

I realized the moans were everything but pain, if you know what I mean.

Well, it surely looks like everyone but me is having fun, doesn't it?

Then, the door swung open.

A girl with messy hair who held her heels in her hand walked out of the room. She was smiling like an idiot, so drunk she could barely stand.

''Move." She slurred.

I did as she asked and watched her tumble down the stairs.

Then, someone else walked out of the room.

Not just anyone actually. My biggest fear with legs.

He put his leather jacket back on. He was sweaty. Not gross-sweaty but I could tell he definetely had been doing something in there.

He had messy hair and I could see a lipstick mark on his neck.

Okay, could you guys make it more obvious ? WE GOT IT, YOU HAD SEX. Do you want a sticker or something?

Crap, I had to move before he noticed me.

''You really can't stay away from me, can you?" He smirked, giving me a charming smile.

Too late.

I forced a smile and turned away. Every nerves in my body were telling me to get as far away as possible from him.

''Where are you going, love?" He asked.

Somewhere you're not. Like .... a closet or something.

I still didn't answer, pretending not to hear him. I was about the reach the stairs. I was so close to saving my ass but he grabbed my arm and made me turn around. My whole body became tense the second his hand touched my skin.

''Nobody told you it was rude to ignore people." He tried to sound offended.

''Nobody told you it was rude to call other people rude." I said back.

I just can't help it. Everytime I try not to talk to him, I end up talking back to this big head anyway.

''Yeah well, you did look me in the eyes. I guess we're even now." He smirked.

''I gotta get going." I lied, trying to leave again but he wouldn't let go.

''You know... You're probably the first girl to try to get away from me ever?" He replied, amused as his eyes scanned my body in such an obvious way. I wanted to punch him for having no respect for women whatsoever.