Chapter 20: The Past

(A/n: I gotta admit... Millie is lit asf😂I put it up there bc my pun is about Millie. My very, very cringey pun 💀)

Chloe's POV:

I had finally taken Cameron to where I wanted to go.

The park.

There were a two little kids and a mom there. I sat on a bench opposite of the people and Cameron sat next to me, waiting for me to talk.

"Okay.." I start off slowly. Cameron looks at me, raising his eyebrows. I was surprised he was being so patient with me.

"Back before April transferred to our school, we knew each other when we were younger. We used to be neighbors and I couldn't stand it when my mom made me play with April. I never told my mom that she used to steal my toys," I say to him. Cameron sits there quietly, seeming a little shocked that we used to know each other.

"One day my mom invited April and her brother over to get to know me and Noah. I didn't talk the whole time they were there. I caught her trying to steal a shirt of mine, and I told my mom. They never came over again," I said.

Cameron shifted uncomfortably and looked me into the eyes, as if saying he wanted me to continue.

I continued on with the story. "When she had moved, I was so happy, ecstatic, even. But then I saw her... I saw her at school and I didn't think it could get any worse,"

"Wait, so you guys weren't friends?" Cameron asks. I roll my eyes and scoff. "We hated each other's guts," I tell him seriously.

"I was a fucked up girl. I still am, honestly," I say while looking down. "Don't say that. You're not," Cameron assures me while placing his hand on my back. I gently remove his hand and look at him.

"Yes... I am. What I did was wrong," I say while my eyes were filling with tears, threatening to fall down my cheeks.

"Chloe... what did you do?" Cameron asks me.

A single tear rolled down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away.

"Someone took a picture of her while she was naked... and I showed every guy on the football and basketball team. This was before Noah, Finn, and Angel became her friend. They know nothing about it," I say shamefully.

Cameron stays silent and pulls me into a small side hug.

"She was so embarrassed. Every guy kept trying to get with her, every girl kept calling her a slut. I ruined the first few weeks of school for her," I look into the sky and notice that night would fall soon.

"After school one day, we got into a fight. No one saw us, it was just me and her behind the school building. And it wasn't just verbally, we got into a physical fight. Punching, kicking, screaming, all of that. She got a hold of me and started punching me in the face. That's how I got this scar," I say while tucking my hair behind my ear and showing him the scar by my eye.

"I... I was defenseless at the time. Then I pulled out my pocket knife and stabbed her in the leg," I say with the tears now rolling down my face. Cameron looks at me in the corner of his eye, taking it all in.

"Later on, I realized what I've done was illegal. She could've reported me, but she didn't. She met Angel, Noah and Finn and they all became friends. April and I made a pact to never speak of it again and we were basically forced to become friends. We actually did start to become close.. but after what I did to her by being with you...." I say not finishing my sentence.

"She can't trust you?" Cameron asks, basically finishing the sentence for me. I slowly nod my head as more tears fall down my face.

"T-there's something wrong with me. I know it," I say while shaking my head. Cameron moves closer towards me.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Chloe. Everyone makes mistakes," he said calmly.

"I've heard that one before. Thanks for the comfort," I say sarcastically while getting up. I run over to my bike and pick it up while Cameron was trying to chase after me.

"You should find a ride back to your hotel. It's going to get dark soon," I say to him. I hop on my bike and start pedaling fast. I pedal towards home and sneak into my room trying to avoid Noah, my mom, Angel, and everyone else downstairs surprising Angel. I flop on my bed and burst into tears, crying silently.

I can never forgive myself for the things I did.

And neither will April.

Angel's POV:

I was so happy, I couldn't ask for a better day.

I had became friends with everyone. Me and Millie connected the most. Maybe it's because I loved the way she said things in her accent.

I got all of their numbers and they followed me on instagram. I couldn't thank Noah enough.

Finn had came over because Noah told him about the surprise. "Hey guys!" He says happily while Noah was letting him inside.

"Hey Finn where were you?" I ask him. "At April's house. She needed comfort," He whispers to me and Noah. Both me and Noah nod, understanding what she was going through.

We had fun. We all talked, laughed, joked and got to know each other. As the day was coming to an end, sadly they had to go.

"It was really nice meeting all of you guys!" I say excitedly giving everyone a hug. "It was nice meeting you too," Finn says while chuckling.

I playfully roll my eyes. "Finn, I'm going to kill you," I say while laughing. "Pretend you don't know me," he winks.

"Impossible," I reply to him. All the boys except Noah and Finn were heading out of the door, while Sadie and Millie stayed behind to talk to me.

"Before we go," Sadie starts off. "I just wanted to say that you and Noah are so cute together!" She exclaims.

I giggle. "Awn, thanks Sadie!" I say hugging her one last time. "Seriously, you guys are literally goals," Millie says in her thick British accent. I smile while hugging her and thank her again.

I watched all of them walk out of the door until they got into the limousine. Noah closed the door and it was just me, Noah, and Finn.

"Noah is Chloe here?" Finn asks Noah. "Yeah she's upstairs in her room," he replies pointing towards upstairs. Finn quickly goes up the stairs and enters her room.

Noah sits on the couch and turns the TV on. I sit next to him and he puts his arm around me while I lay on his chest.

"Thank you so much for the surprise. I really appreciate it," I say to him. "Anything for you," he says flipping through the channels while playing with my hair.

I sit up and just stare at him into his hazel eyes. He stares at me back and smiles. "I love you," he says to me.

"I love you, too," I say back while kissing him lightly on the lips. I lay back down on his chest and hear him whisper...

"I love you more,"

(a/n: I'm sick today, so can someone buy me a Millie Bobby BROWNIE? Get it? Cuz her last name's Brown... and you eat brow- nevermind 💀💀 But since I'm sick I thought this was the best time to update lmao I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And don't forget to vote, comment and share 💕 u guyz are the best. I'll be at 1k in no time! Have the bestest day❤️ and don't get sick like me 😂)

~☁️Łïttłę Åñgłê☁️