06

NATALIA WALKED SILENTLY down the streets of new york city with her manager, Michelle. both haf just come out of a very important meeting about ten minutes ago and neither of them had spoken a word. natalia and michelle had been working together since she was sixteen years old, she was now twenty one years old and had already achieved so much in the industry. she wasn't bored-- she just needed something to feel fulfilled with again. when she first started modelling, she loved it. she was so passionate and would do anything for her career to grow-- no matter how bad the situation was. she had a bad encounter with a male photographer, the first shoot-- he was pushy and natalia didn't really know what to do, so the only thing she felt like she could do was obligate with what he was directing her to do. the next time she shot with him, he was increasingly more pushy and was getting her to do things she didn't feel comfortable to do at all, so she stood up for herself and walked out of the shoot-- telling the photographer to stuff your stupid fucking shoot up your dirty asshole, i'm out. though she spoke in the moment and she had been victimised for her words and her attitude, after speaking with Michelle and lawyers, she got the justice she deserved at twenty one, nearly twenty two, but he was still out there with a job photographing young woman like herself, so just because she got justice doesn't mean the next woman who works with him, will.

Natalia always had a passion in photography, thats what she wanted to do when she was older. she loved it from such a young age, though modelling was the path she fell upon. she never once complained about her situation, as she got to do photography in her own time but as soon as she got increasingly busier, she had no time to do what she wanted, no time to spend with the people she loved the most because she was wasting away trying to get casted for a brand she didn't really care for but got told it would make great publicity if she walked or accositated herself with a specific brand.  she found it exhausting to say the least, she didn't feel the same way she did before for her job and it didn't sit right with her.

So, one day, she decided to have a meeting with michelle and talk to her about it all, about everything. she explained how she didn't feel like she had any energy left or enough passion for what she was doing, michelle had apologised, not realising how much stress she had put natalia under and what sort of situations she had or could have got her into. so, the two women sat and brainstormed for three hours on ideas and today-- today was the day.

"So..." Michelle finally broke the silence, "this is pretty fucking great, isn't it?"

The two women shared a look and squealed at each other in the middle of the street with excitement.

"I can't believe i'm creating a website, this is insane, i'm so powerful." she joked.

Natalia had wanted to create a website that she was 100% in control of. she wanted it to be her photography, writings, whatever she was passionate about. she was a very young and intelligent young woman and she decided it was finally time to show off that part of her.

"when are you gonna tell timmy about the arrangements?" michelle then asked, seriously.

Natalia felt her heart drop at the rememberance of what she had to tell timmy. "it'll be okay," she said softly, " its only for a few months as we grow an office space in london, and then we'll be back in new york doing the same thing. things will be fine." she reassured, mostly herself.

|
lil insight into natalias future plans :))
|