She wasn't kidding

Freddie's point of view:

Honestly I don't know why Sam felt the need to kiss a guy in front of my face. She knows I still like her. At least.. I think she does..

Anyways that's not the point..

After 10 min. Of thinking I walk to bush well plaza.

I see Sam and Carly enter the lobby.

" Hey Freddie " Carly said

" How goes it nub? " Sam asked me

" Hi Carly, Sam seriously? "

Carly looked confused "what?" she asked me

" Oh don't act like you don't know. " I said

" Benson What's your deal? " Sam asked me like she doesn't know what happened at all or what she did.

" My deal? what's yours? Kissing a Radom guy me or Carly had literally no clue about right in front of me, your EX boyfriends face and you ask me what my deal is? "

" Freddie I don't know what you're talking ab- " Sam tried telling me but I interrupted her.

" SAVE IT SAM. " I nearly yelled at her

" YOU KNOW I STILL AM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND NEVER STOPPED, YOU KNOW I CAN NOT STAND SEEING YOU WITH ANYONE ELSE, SO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS WHEN YOU KNEW I WAS THERE? " I yelled

" But I didn't- "

" AND YOU MAKE UP A LIE SAYING YOU'RE ' MELANIE '? SAM YOU KNOW IM NOT GULLIBLE. "

" But- "

" SAVE IT SAM. I GIVE UP ON YOU. I DONT SEE WHY CARLY IS YOUR FRIEND OR WHY I EVER DATED YOU IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO PATHETICALLY RUDE LIKE THIS. YOU KNOW MAYBE I SHOULD'NT OF GIVEN OUP ON CARLY AND NEVER SHOULD OF FELL FOR YOU. CARLY WOULD PROBABLY NEVER DO THIS TO ME ON PURPOSE. YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DATE WHOEVER YOU WANT, BUT WHEN YOU KNOW WE DATED AND YOU KISS YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EXES FACE WHEN YOU KNOW HE STILL LOVES YOU, THATS NOT RIGHT. AND YOU WERE ACTING LIKE WE NEVER DATED. " I Yelled at her then immediately regretted everything I just said after the look on her face.

She frowned and was silent for 7 seconds and then spoke.

" What did the guy look like benson? "

She asked annoyed and upset.

" Blonde hair, freckles, tan, not that muscular.. "

" That was Melanie's boyfriend. "

" Melanie isn't re- "

Before I could finish she shoves 2 pictures in my hands then leaves the building. Carly stands there speechless and I look at the photos.

The first ones were a picture of Sam, her mom, and Melanie when the two twins were really young. They look the same.

The second one was a picture of all Mel, Sam, and her boyfriend.. Oh my god. Sam wasn't kidding about Melanie.. What have I done...