Dr. Ryan Polselli: The Concept for MammoLink®

Dr. Ryan Polselli is quickly gaining recognition in the field of breast imaging as the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of MammoLink®. He's , and he's passionate about making a difference in the lives of others.

"According to Polselli, the concept for MammoLink℠ began when he was reading for an outpatient imaging center," reads one  on Dr

"According to Polselli, the concept for MammoLink℠ began when he was reading for an outpatient imaging center," reads one on Dr. Ryan Polselli's company from January 20th, 2017. "He noticed that patients often skipped annual mammograms, sometimes several years in a row. At that time, he estimated that up to half of the 20,000 or so mammograms he read each year had inconsistent screening histories. Many of these patients had cancers at an advanced stage that should have been caught years earlier.

"Polselli explains that this issue does not stem from lack of awareness. In the United States, we raise 6 billion dollars a year in the name of breast cancer. Part of the problem is accessibility. While we have traditionally relied on hospitals and radiology groups to control essentially all mammogram machines and programs, MammoLink℠ hopes to make screenings more available by placing machines in the direct paths of patients.

"The prediction is that this model is the best opportunity for improvement in the current system and will provide more efficient screenings across the country.

"To further streamline this improvement, MammoLink℠ has also taken away the financial barrier to make this change. Polselli says the company provides for all equipment and installation, regulatory compliance, expertise, and technologist staffing needs."

For those who would like to learn more about Dr. Ryan Polselli, you can keep reading at his personal website, , or at the MammoLink® website, mammolink[.]com.