chapter 5

We wake up and go to the training room. Tris places a gun in my hand. I decided to not hide the scars, I don't see why if Four already knows. She teaches us how to hold a gun,You have to hold it with both hands. When she was done explaining everything I lifted my gun point it at the target. I take a deep breathe and pull the trigger. Bulls eyes."Damn girl you can shoot" Says the erudite boy who pushed me.I groan and shoot agian hitting the center again.

***

After a while of shooting its lunch. I sit in between Greg and Charlie while Bryson sits across from us.But next to Bryson sits Oscar, the boy erudite boy who pushed me.Ugh. To the otherside of Bryson sits a dauntless born girl. "Hi I'm Mickey"she says. "Why would we care "Oscar blurts. "Hi Mickey I'm Destiny"i say trying to ignore him."Oh come on stiff, don't ignore me" I turn to look at him "I'm sorry but I don't speak to assholes." He smirks  and responds "I'm Oscar not asshole" I ignore him and ask "So Mickey is initation harder for you?" Oscar kicks me underneath the table. I kick him back harder. "Ow stiff you kick hard." I sigh and pick at my food just blocking everything out.

***

"Now we are going to teach you how to fight " says Four. They showed us fighting techniques. When I punch the bag it hardly moves. Same thing with Charlie. Tris comes up to us and tells us "You guys have the same problem I had. No mucsle. You are better off using your elbows putting all your force into them. And make sure to keep tension in your stomach." Charlie looks at her and asks"Like in ballet" Tris responds "Yes exactly"

***

At six training ends and we head to dinner.I sit in between Charlie and Mickey. Across from us st the boys. Next to Mickey sits a dauntless boy about a year older. "Aren'tt you gonna introduce me"he says nudging Mickey. Mickey anounces "This my older brother Uriah" We all say hi to Uriah, who is also a dauntless born intiation trainer along with another girl named Chritina .

***

After dinner Charlie suggests "Let's try to look more dauntless, like lets get a tatoo or a piercing. Maybe even dye or hairs?"We all agreed and walk down to the tatoo parlor. Suprisingly Tris is also there. Tris tells us that her other job is working there. I decide to get a tatoo of a beautiful laelia ( a type of flower) with the petals flying away.Charlie and Greg getting matching tatoos of the dauntless sign on their left shoulder blade.Bryson gets a tatoo of a spider over his hand.