~1K special~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS IN THIS SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME! HAVE A CUTE ONESHOT AS A GIFT FROM ME TO YOU!!! Oh and I drew Ravioli up there so enjoy that too!

"Hey Revali, is it true that there are hot springs in the Hebra region?" a (h/c) girl asks the famous Rito. "Well yes there are. A lot of people don't believe that there are hot waters in this cold area. To their surprise we actually have three here." "Can we go to one sometime? I liked the one in Eldin, but it's just too hot for my taste. I like the cold way more!" "Hehe if you like it that much then let's go sometime in the future!"
...
Well this future is now. (y/n) and Revali are packing some essentials for their trip to one of the "secret" hot springs. Why are they called secret if they're even marked on maps and such? Only Hylia and or Kantlanus knows. "So let's check everything twice before we go. Towels?" "check" "Food and water?" "Check" "Blankets, firewood and weapons?" "check, check and" (y/n) grabs her chest area "check~" she winks jokingly at Revali. He replies with a snicker. "I think you forgot the actual guns right here~" he starts flying his arms in front of the woman. She giggles in return. "That should be all, let's go! Zelda gave us time off for this trip!"
...
Icy wind and snow laying everywhere. The Hebra mountain is a challenge on its own, but trying to find some hot springs makes it even harder. (y/n) and Revali have been walking for hours straight, climbing over rocks. They even had to cross a lake and on the other side were monsters just waiting to kill them. Unfortunately for the creatures the two are skilled warriors and killed them instead. And here it lays, a hot spring with its light turquoise colour. (y/n)s eyes sparkle as soon as they see the magnificent view. White snowy mountains to the right and a warm beautiful spring to the left. Just marvelous. "Come let's set up the campfire! I can't wait to step in the warm water." Revali chuckles and starts a campfire near the water. He lays down the towels next to the water. "I'm gonna scout the area and see if there happen to be monsters or people around that would disturb us. I'll be right back Dear." he fly's off. (y/n) takes the time and starts stripping really fast. Right after she's done she practically runs to the spring and sits down, letting only everything over her nose over water to breath. The new won warmth around her getting her to instantly relax. Of course she doesn't let her guard down just yet, Revali could still find something, or maybe someone around here. She has a small dagger just near her in the water with her lose grip around its handle. Only minuets later she hears the sound of wings flapping. "Good news (y/n)! We're the only living people around here in a radius from about 1 kilometers. Except the wildlife of course." he looks around confused. "Where are you? Are you playing a trick on me perhaps?" "Blruuoghhhh" "W-what are you doing there in the hot spring already!?" he quickly covers his eyes, having seen her naked body through the water. "And why are you naked!? I thought we wanted to go in one together?!?" (y/n) raises her head a bit so that she can speak clearly. "But you're supposed to go into a hot spring naked. And I don't mind ghat you see me like this Revali. You're my boyfriend after all." she smiles. "B-but we got together just two weeks ago! Don't you think this is a bit early?" "Revali look at me" he takes his shaky hands off his face and looks at his girlfriend. "You saw nearly everything even before we got together. Remember that time we got caught in the rain at the Flying range?  Yeah that time. Now don't be stubborn and join me! The water is amazing." he sighs and hesitantly takes off his armor, (y/n) stares lightly at this even more magnificent view if you know what I mean. He finished and sits himself down some metres away from (y/n). "Don't you trust me? Come over here!" she pets the seat right next to her. Revali sighs again and scoots over to her. She takes her chance and leans on to his shoulder. Revali blushes at the sudden contact and looks up, still not used to this hole situation. Time passes and both lay there, eyes closed and relaxed in the water. "This is nice." "Yeah, I could lay here for days!" "And because you're here next to me is even better. (y/n) you are the most beautiful woman I've met in my entire life. I know I've said this before but I'll say it again, I'm so happy you feel the same way about me like I feel for you. Never leave my side again got it?" "Of course honey. I love you" "I love you too my Dear" both inch closer and close the gap with a kiss. At first it started out as an innocent kiss,  but soon became a heated make out session.

I leave it to your imagination for what comes next ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) *eyebrow wiggle* Either way hope you liked the chapter. The next special will be at hopefully 5k someday. See ya~

Last edited: 30.11.18