"well, i'm leaving tomorrow morning."

"okay, i'm gonna book a flight then. I'm so excited to see everyone!" I exclaimed.

"I can see." She says setting her plate on the sink.

"Hey, Ma, I'll do the dishes later, don't bother.  But right now, i would like you to meet somebody.

↖(^ω^)↗↖(^ω^)↗↖(^ω^)↗

I knocked on the door thrice, and when it opened, we were greeted by Cathy with the hugest smile on her little face.

"OH MY GOD! MAMA UNDERWOOD!" she yelled. It's Actually weird hearing 'mama underwood' i don't know. maybe it's just me. But it's really sweet, you know, my Care Bears calling my mom 'Mama Underwood'

"Hey there, Lil' miss, what's your name?" Mama asks.

"My name's Catherine." Cath answers stretching  her arms out. Mama immediately takes it and shook it. "i'm--" my says being cut off by Cathy

"Carole, i know. i know." 

"well, it's nice meeting you Catherine."

"It's nice to meet you too, Mama Underwood." Cathy says and I couldn't help but laugh as we three head back to my house.

"what?" Cath asks me frowning.

"nothing, you're just really funny, first you cut off my mom and sound like you know everything about me, then you call her Mama Underwood.. you're just too funny." i explained laughing.

"Well, first, trust me, I know almost everything about you and second, i don't wanna be rude by just calling her in her first name."

"okay.. and I doubt you know everything about me." I say as I open the door and sat on the couch. Mama said she'll rest first upstairs so it's just me and Cath in the living room.

●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●

"oh really? then why don't you try and test me?" she says smiling devilish.

"okay, here's the deal, i'll give you 50 bucks if you get all my questions correct and if not you'll give me a full body massage."

"seriously, a massage? why don't you just go to a spa and have a massage there?!"

"do you wanna play the game or do you wanna go home?"

"okay, fine deal!" Cath agrees.

"okay, first question, what is the name of the guy that i've had the longest relationship ever?" I say smiling. This is a hard question and I doubt she can answer this.

"Well, his name is Drake Clark and you've been with him for three years starting from 2002-2005, you broke up when you were in American Idol---" I cut her off.

"I was just asking for the name."

"well, I figured the extra details can also be extra points or something." she says smiling devilish at me.

"haha, NO. well, that is an easy question. Next," I say. my next question i'd say would be hard, 'cause who on earth would know this, like, except for me? "What is my bra size?"

"ha, easy as 1,2,3. You're a 32B." she says proud of her answer.

"okay, that was an easy question too. next, give me at least 3 facts about Ace."

"is that even a quesion?!" she brags.. "one, he doesn't know he's a dog. two, he has a stuffed dinosaur girlfriend and three, he doesn't really like seeing  you kiss a man or some guy."

"you, Underwood-freak! next, my shoe size."

"jeez! is that all you've got?! it's 7.5 miss Underwood."

"Name my sisters."

"Shanna Underwood Means and Stephanie U. Shelton."

"Dang! Cathy, are you a stalker or a what? " I said laughing. then suddenly one question popped into my mind.

"okay last question, name all my exes." I said with a huge grin. She probably won't get this one.

"that's it? well, Drake Clark, then there's Tony Romo, Chace Crawford and Dr. Travis Stork! ha! I said it all! now where's my 50?" she said in a demanding tone.

"well, sorry, but you missed one."

"I did?! But that's all I know! That's everything written on the website." she says frowning.

"HA! on your face Catherine! now give me my massage." I said clapping my hands.

"what, no. I won't massage you until you tell me who's this other one I missed."

"You have to find it out yourself missy, since you're an Underwood-freak! Now, where do you wanna start? my back? hands? legs?"

"I won't start anything unless you tell me! It's just gonna bug me! I won't be able to sleep. I won't have an appetite to eat. Just tell me, pretty please." doing that puppy dog eyes.  I remember how Brad used to do that to get what he wants.

"fine. you missed Brad Paisley."

"well, no shit, sherlock!"

"hey, language! and i'm serious."

"sorry.. since when? why? what happened? is it because of Kim? Do you not love him anymore? Do you have a new boyfriend? seriously?" she says talking really fast.

"hey, calm down. and stop bombarding me with questions. I'll tell you some other time."

"but--"

"No more buts. Now massage me."

"fine. Promise you'd tell me?"

"Promise."

-_-||-_-||-_-||-_-||-_-||-_-||-_-||-_-||-_-||-_-||