Chapter 11

Warwick had fled to Calais, an English stronghold in France. He fled with his two daughters and George. Isabel, now pregnant, had an unfortunate experience in the middle of the English Channel when she gave birth to an infant, who died. There will, of course, always be allegations against Elizabeth that she called up that wind but she stood by my brother and I won't forget that.

Elizabeth was sent to London as there was yet another up rising.

Warwick lands in England and declares for Henry. His reason is not quite clear yet. There is a rush of nobles to join the King in the Tower and Edward is swiftly outnumbered. Now if you knew Edward well, you would know how confident he was, how certain he would win, he was.

There was a battle and in it Warwick and George turn on Edward. They would kill Edward if they had the chance but Edward, Lord Rivers, Lord Hastings and I ride off into the darkness. We plan to go to Burgundy where Jacquetta's family come from and where our sister is settled.

We have to live in Burgundy for a year and all we really do is raise troops so it would no doubt be more interesting for you to hear of what happens in England

(A/N it's getting exciting now. Edward has abandoned his wife and Warwick has joined up with the old King and Queen. 

And then both Anne and Richard are single. Could they fall in love?

I'll try to update as soon as possible and I hope you have enjoyed reading it so far.

Note: big battles in the next couple of scenes so it will be something to look forward to.

Also please check out my other stories (in particular Tower). Do you have any other ideas for things that could happen?

And I'm close to finishing (yippee!!!!) and though I want to finish Tower, I would like to know if you think there is a certain historical character (yes, I do prefer the War of the Roses and Tudor characters. How did you guess?!) that perhaps has been portrayed wrongly or just you would like to know more about, please comment it! I'm thinking of doing Anne Boleyn, but you're my readers so I want to know what you think!

Keep reading!

😹😺