When you singing/dancing

Sano;

You were staring at Sano, who was reading with no emotion on his face. You got an idea and did music on. His eyes went to you before he stared. Probally askin why your his lover. You were dancing like an idiot. Sang the lines to the song before telling him to dance with you. He just shook his head and went back to reading, but with a smile this time.

Nakatsu;

He just was upset. You couldn't find a way to help him so put on his favorite song. Took his pen and sang the lyrics. Did it to him and he laughed before he sang. Both dancing and singing like dorks. Taiki entered but just turned around and left.

Nanba;

You held legs. Sang while you drew in the sand. Everyone was working for Nanba's mother (i think it was his mother). Heard Nanba say you sing beautiful. He sat aside you. You stared before telling him to leave so you can contiue singing. He said he wants to hear his lovers voice. He stayed so you just sang. He helped you draw some stuff in the sand.

Taiki;

You were dancing with headphones on. Sang while cleaning the desk. Felt someone pull your headphones down. Turned quickly in shock. Taiki said the evil spirits turned into nice spirits. You ruffled his hair saying he's weird. He sat down and listened to you singing and helped cleaning.

Ashiya;

She was dancing. She saw you laying on the grass. She yelled to dance with her or she will be embarrassed. Stared confused. Mentally yelling that she chose to dance by herself; got up and danced with her. She put EXO and some BTS on. You said their quiet good. (Think that you never heard of Kpop). She showed you bands like Super Junior, Bigbang, Sistar,... for the next hour.