Chapter 18

OK SO I JUST GOT THIS NEW COMPUTER SO I WILL BE ABLE TO POST THESE UPDATES SOONER!!! YEAH THE NEXT UPDATE AFTER THIS IS ALREADY WRITTEN BUT ITS ON PAPER THAT IS WHY TYPING IS TAKING LONGER BUT HOPEFULLY WITH THIS NEW COMPUTER I CAN POST QUICKER!!! CAUSE PART 17 ON PAPER IS 10 PAGES FRONT TO BACK SO THAT WILL TAKE LONGER. STAY FROSTY!!!

~Erza's p.o.v.~

"Wait Lucy, how did you forget your magic?" I asked Lucy, "When we were in the cave, I was frozen in place, and a shadowy figure touched my head and it was gone." Lucy said still looking down "Anytime I try to use it my nose bleeds, I hear a sharp ring in my ears, then my ears bleed, I loose to much blood..." She continued.

"There is a special spell to fix a blockage in memory but Levy's gone and Freed won't help us." Mira said, I turned in the direction of Freed who was staring off into space, "Well, I will just make him help us!" I walk over to Freed and I'm pissed like full on pissed. He looks up and freezes, "Why won't you help Lucy!" I yell but a demonic voice comes out, the whole guild is looking at me. "What?!" I yell but the demonic voice is there again "Grahhh!!!" I yell and flames shoot out of my mouth, I look down and my skin is blood red with... Dragon scales?!

I nearly faint, Lucy calmly walks over to me and gives me a mirror, the color of my eyes are a glowing yellow with slits in them. My teeth are pointy like a dragons, my red hair turned black and all of my skin is covered in scales. I see my hands that have claws sticking out of them and I had dragon wings sticking out of my back, I look at Lucy who smiles and hugs me.

"So you did get the magic I gave you" she whispered in my ear, "Wait that means I'm a dragon slayer now! Cool!" I say and fire shoots out of my mouth, and I quickly cover it. I take the mirror from Lucy and my scales start to disappear and my hair goes back to its normal color and my eyes and teeth go back to normal also. Lucy laughs and pats my head, "Even I didn't get that mad before! Hehehehe you looked pretty scary there Erza." Lucy smiled

"Wait so that means I can control more than one element?" I start moving my hands in the air trying to form a fire wall but all that does is make a little spark in the air. Lucy busted out laughing "Woah woah woah, calm down there Erza we don't want you burning down the place!" Lucy keeps laughing and slaps her knee and wipes away a tear and I frown. "Ok ok I'm done now. No Erza I only gave you lightning and fire dragon slayer magic but there are other magic's you have too, here..." She moves me toward the entrance of the guild

"Ok picture the guild the way it was before, then put your hands together and move your left hand to the left." I take a deep breath and focus I do as she says and suddenly there are pieces of wood and metal floating across the room, after a few minutes the guild is back to normal. Everyone cheers, "Now go heal them!" Lucy says in my ear and I go to every person in the build and heal them, the guild members form a circle. "We need Master's magic back she's the only one that can revive the dead, LIKE A REAL MAN!" Elfman yells "We need to focus on getting the others back! We need Levy!" Jet stated. "No! I will stay here with the guild!" Lucy yells.

~Lucy's p.o.v.~

"No! I'll stay here with the guild!" I yell causing the entire guild to snap their attention to me, "But master! All your magic is gone how are you going to protect yourself?" Macao asked me. "First off stop calling me master, second I'm only the master till Makarov comes back, third Freed and I will stay here. He has rune magic to block the guild from destruction, and I do still have my keys so if someone does try to attack we have my spirits and Freed!"

Erza's attention snaps to me "Master? Your master?" I sighed "Yes, but please just call me Lucy I don't need to be formal, Erza, Mira, Cana, Wendy, Macao, Romeo, and Elfman will be going!" I say and she shakes her head "Alright Ma- Lucy" Erza says. We discuss the attack plan and they head out, Freed sets up the times and we get started 'good luck'