The Lonely Deathscyther

Question of the day!

Who's clothing would you steal? 

Do you like Valt in season one or season two?

Would you have noticed at first if Daina cheated in the battle with Yugo? (Without the whole scene of him wanting to cheat or not)

~~~~~

You stood there, bored out of your mind as you stood next to Valt. Listening to the host blabber on about the battle that's happening at the moment. You don't like to listen to him since he over exaggerates everything.

The current battle is Rantaro vs some boy that strangely looks a lot like Valt.

"Aota Halt has lost a point, but can he rally back?"

"Kumicho, go!" Valt encourages, taking a step forward.

"You can do this!" You yell, cupping your mouth with your hands.

"Go for it!" The twins shout in unison, placing an arm on each others shoulder.

You watch as Ragnaruk was hurrying to take over the middle, watching his opposing Bey like a hawk.

"I'll stay right in the center and win!" Rantaro claims, staring intensely at the battle.

"You're all talk!" Halt scoffs, "Go!"

You watch as Halt's Bey attacks repeatedly, with one final attack, Halt's Bey seems to be losing power fast.

"Uh-oh. It's wobbling. Is it going to-" The host couldn't even finish his sentence as his speculations were correct. "It's stopped!" 

You smiled giddily, you clapped a little as you were happy for your friend winning.

"Ragnaruk, Spin Finish. Kiyama Rantaro wins at two points to zero." The referee states, extending his hand towards Rantaro.

"All right!" Rantaro cheers. Halt sulks slightly.

"That's the way, Kumicho!" You and Valt shout, eyes shining.

~~~

"Today's last battle is down to Konda Hoji versus Yamada Kesuke!"

The battle continues at Hoji already won a point from an over finish.

"Fly, Horusood!" Hoji commands.

Horusood seemed to really fly as it travels down the stadium. Instantly taking over the center. Once taking the center, a tornado whirls up and takes in his opponents Bey. 

"Horusood, Over Finish. Konda Hoji wins, two points to zero!"

"Yes!" Hoji celebrates, he peers over to his friend.

"He didn't get a Burst, huh? He's got a long way to go." Wakiya says while nodding in acknowledgment.

"With this, the first round draws to a close." The Host says, getting up from his seat. "Let's take a look at the results so far. What will the match-ups be like for the second round?"

The screen flashes.

"For Block A, we have Aoi Valt, his Bey (L/n) (Y/n) and Kiyama Rantaro."

"Just like way back..." You mumble, gripping your hands together.

"And in Block C, it's Komurasaki Wakiya and Konda Hoji. Both sets have best friends facing each other." 

Wakiya's face hardens.

"This round will grab your attention for sure!"

"That's just horrible," You say, looking at the Host. "Saying as if it's nothing."