Chapter 8

\Spencer\

I took a glance over at max as I drove. I pulled into a abandon parking lot of a abandon building.

"Spencer why are we here?"Max asks. I don't answer as I get out of the car.

I walk over to her side and open the door for her I help her out. I grab her hand and lead her to the front of the building.

"Stand back"I warn. Max steps back. I kick the locked door to the abandon building open with all my might.

It burst open. I smile "Come on"I say to max as I lead her up a few flights of stairs. We reach a very rusty lader.

I turn to max "Be very careful going up this ladder ok?"I say. Max nods. I step back allowing her to reach the ladder.

I climb behind Max. As we reach the roof of the building were just in time to see the sun set.

"Max"I say in a very serious voice. She turns to me "Yeah?"She asks. "I know we haven't know each other for long but I"I paused and pulled out a box that would hold rings in it.

"W-will you be my girlfriend?"I ask. I open the box to show two rings. One says "Her Rebel" and the other one says "Her Princess".

"Sp-spencer I w-would b-but w-what i-if y-you br-break my-my heart"Max stutters.

I interlock our fingers.

\Max\

As Spencer interlocked our fingers putting the rings on the ground she starred into my eyes.

"Max"Spencer starts before taking a deep breath. "Max my dad left when I was three my mom died when I was thirteen my girlfriend died for me when I was 14 later in the year I overdosed when I was 14 I have always kept my guard up and looked after fang"Spencer explains a tear rolling down her face.

I knew she was telling the truth. I leaned in and closed the gap between us. I half expected spencers lips to be rough but they weren't they were soft and tasted like steak I guess she was eating steak.

She pulled away for air then wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

She pulled away and grabbed the ring that said "My Princess" "So Max will you be my girlfriend and put up with me?"Spencer asks. "Of course"I say and Spencer puts both our rings on.

~An~
I know super short chapter but still hope you enjoyed and what should Spencer and Max's ship name be?