Robbery

your POV

its finally Monday and Its been a week since i met johnny and jimmy... yeah its great really...being friends with a guy who's half-sweethearted and half-insane...yep.

every now and then johnny will come and visit and we will talk for a while. it would be nice if he wasn't possessed by a  killer and all but hey...life sucks.

my alarm went off as my hand was searching for the god dang thing, i finally found it and smashed it with my hand as it finally shut up.

"yay guess who has to work at freaking 7:30 AM in the morning! this gal..." you said sarcasticly to yourself, i got up to get dressed putting on my (f/c) jeans and (f/c) shirt and put on my clerk apron. you worked at 7-Eleven and it was a few minutes from your house which is why you had to get up early to get ready and drive to your work.

you quickly ate your breakfast, grabbed your keys and hopped in your (f/c) (f/car) and drove about 4-6 minutes to 7-Eleven where you worked. you got out of the car, grabbed your Starbucks coffee (that's right...Starbucks bitch), unlocked the doors, turned the 'CLOSED' sign to 'OPEN', and finally started the day.

~LE TIME SKIP~

10:27

four more hours of working...yay...as i was serving a customer i heard the occasional door ding, alright, a regular customer...BUT WAIT THERES MORE ~le gasp~, he had one hand in his pocket suspiciously but went on with my business, i served the customer as he left and the suspicious man walked  up to me quickly pulling out the gun my eyes widen.

"give me the money and no one gets hurt"

i stood there frozen as i saw my other customers frozen and a couple with their child. i glance at them as they glanced at me and looked back at the armed robber...no one robs me.  i quickly grabbed his arm which kinda  shocked and frightened him as we both were fighting for the gun.

BANG!

*screams*

wait...the gun went off...why isn't he dead...why  is everyone looking at me so frightened...i felt liquid run down my side as the world blacked around me as i fell to my side...i heard something...it was the gunned man sounding like he was being fought...i heard a muffled voice...

it sounded like...johnny.

i blacked out.

Johnny's POV.

my eyes widen.

i knew where (y/n) worked so i went to check up on her...there was a man who...had a gun...they were fighting over it and he won, i bursted through the door as the man stopped from getting money from the register and looked at me with his gun pointed at me...my breathing began to get heavy...i felt rage as i saw (y/n)'s almost limpless body breathing raggedly, i balled my hands into a fist as i didnt realise my anger and rage was being lead to jimmy taking over...as long as (y/n) didnt get hurt...i let him take over, my eyes became amber and i had no control over my body.

Jimmy's POV

i grabbed my knife from my hoodie pocket, when the robber mustve took knotice from this he fired his gun but me being fast i dodge and threw a punch at his gut making him cough up blood, i laughed maniacly at this grabbing his head and smashing it against the counter hearing his skull crack doing it a few more times until it almost felt like his skull would turn to nothing but mush. i dropped him as he fell limpless.

panting and laughing at what i did looking at the people who stared at me in horror...a grin grew on my face, i looked over the counter seeing (y/n) on the floor, climbing over the counter, crouching down, my grin disappearing and putting on a serious face that i rarely show.

jimmy i swear if you hurt h-

'do you care about her'

w-what

'i said do you care about her!'

johnny hesitated to answer in shock of what jimmy just asked.

y-yes, i do

'fine then'

i grabbed (y/n), picking her up bridal style as she began to bleed on her side,  i looked at one of the horrified people and gave them a look for which they understood quickly pulling out there phone and calling 911.

i layed (y/n) on the counter taking off my hoodie lifting her shirt up and pressing it against her side.

wow jimmy this is a side i never thought you had...who are you and what did you do to jimmy.

'haha very funny john'

but seriously..why are you doing this.

'because you seem to like her i guess'

wow now i know your lieing.

'do you want me to leave her to die, cus i can do that if you want'

ill shut up now.

i heard an ambulance outside of the store with a few cop cars when some paramedics came in to take (y/n)...i cant believe i did what i just did. leaving the store and hopping in the ambulance with (y/n) letting johnny take back over.

Johnny's POV

'hey jimmy?'

what

'thanks'

i never thought i would say that to him, but i did.