Chapter Thirty-Two: Xavier

"Aidan, tell me what happened before I kill a bitch."I growled through clenched teeth, my hands now balled into tight fists.

Okay, i'll admit, i'm not usually scary, but i could feel the pure rage taking over.

"Nothing I can't fix."He smiled a little.

"By the way... did you know you talk in your sleep?"He smirked.

"What? No I don't."I said, unclenching my teeth and cocking my head to the side.

"Oh, but you do Mr Broccoli." I said, sitting on the table in front of the couch.

Oh my god i do..

I could feel the heat in my face and i was sure my face was blood red at the moment.

"I'm a Broccoli and I am DAMN PROUD of it!"I pouted.

"And I'm a potato, let's play super smash bros."He said, dragging me by the arm to follow him.

I sat down and my eyes suddenly caught sight of the piece of paper on my nightstand.

"Aidan, I've got a question for you,"I picked up the paper and threw it to him.

"Were you joking?"I asked quietly.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me up to stand in front of him, kissing me lightly. He pulled away and i stood there awkwardly, kind of in shock.

"I will take that as a no."I said, sitting back down, still in shock.

I was still not used to the whole dating thing. The last relationship i was in ended tremendously wrong.

He laughed a bit.

"What do you say? Will you be my boyfriend?"He asked, smiling.

I sat there for a minute before his words registered in my head. Oh my gosh, Aidan Krazer is asking me to be his boyfriend..

"HELL YEAH- I mean yeah sure."I said, playing it off as cool as ever.