Chapter 7

\Max\

"MAX GET UP!"I heard my demanding probably drunk mom yell.

"Coming"I mumble into my pillow as I drag myself out of bed. I walk over to my closet.

I pull out a blood red T-shirt and red riped jeans. I put them on fallowed by my Red high tops.

I turn around and see Spencers jacket. I decide to wear it and give it to Fang at school.

I throw it on I could smell Spencer's smell on it. I smiled as I walked downstairs. My brother probably was already off to college.

I passed my mom who was in the living room. I swung my bag over one shoulder as I walked out the door.

As I walked out I saw Spencer leaning against her car with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth while she looked down at her phone.

As I shut the door her head snapped up and she looked at me. A smile plastered on her face as I walked down the steps off my porch and toward her.

"Hellloooo"She greeted. "Hey why are you here?"I ask standing in front of her. "Well I wanted to give you a ride I knocked on the door earlier but no one answered."Spencer said with a shrug.

"Thanks and sorry I was still asleep."I say. "It's cool"She said. I notice how she has on a brand new black leather jacket. "Oh and guess what?"She asks.

"What?"I ask. "Me and the head master worked out a deal so I can come back to school"Spencer explains.

"Wait hold up"I pause "The infamous rebel Spencer Ride wants to go to school"I say in shock.

"Yep"She says popping the P. She then stands up straight and opens my door. I get in spencer closes the door then hops in the drivers seat.

Once we arrived at school me and spencer both got out. The whole school basically starring at us.

"Oh do you want your jacket back?"I ask. "No keep it you look cute"Spencer says. I blush.

Me and spencer walk up to the school together. "Well gotta go meet the crew catch ya later princess"Spencer says.

"Ok rebel"I say as spencer walks off. "MAXXXX!!!"I hear Shane and Jenny yell together. I turn around on my heel.

"Yeah?"I ask. "Are you and spencer dating?"Shane asks. "What?- no why would you ask?"I ask. "Well for one she drove you here two your wearing her jacket"Jenny says.

"How do you know it's her jacket?"I ask. "On the back it says 'Spencer Ride #1'"Shane says.

"Wait what!"I say. "Yeah it's on the back"Jenny says. "Well if I take it off ill freeze"I say with a sigh.

As I walked threw the halls with my friends I kept getting weird looks. "Ok guys what the heck?"I asked coming to a halt.

"What do you mean?"Shane asked. "Ever since I have been wearing this jacket I keep getting weird looks"I explain.

"Oh well yeah duh"Jenny says. "What do you mean 'Well Duh'"I ask. "Look Spencer has never been in a relationship or had anyone wear her clothes so people must find it weird"Jenny explains while shane nods her head agreeing.

I just sigh and continue to walk to class.

\Spencer\

Soon enough lunch rolled around. Abby and Eve jogged up to me as I walked toward the lunch room.

"Hey guys"I greet. "Are you and Max dating?"Eve asks. "What- no why?"I ask. "Well she's wearing your jacket"Abby says. "Yeah so?"I ask.

They just sigh and I hear abby whisper something about a cute couple to eve.

As I walked into the lunch room I see max being crowded with kids. Some looking angry sone looking confused some looking happy.

I give Eve and Abby a look before walking up to the crowed. "Clear The Fuck Out"I yell they all stop dead in their tracks and run off.

I sit across from Max and her friends I think their names are Jenny and Shane.

"So what was that about?"I ask max she shrugs "I don't know we sat down and a bunch of kids walked up and started asking me a whole bunch og questions"Max explains.

Hmmm weird...