"How is it my fault babygirl," he questioned.

"After you shot Chris, I had to leave his house. I was living off of Chris because he didn't want me working. I couldn't be with him knowing that I had cheating on him with the man that shot his ass and had him on his death bed. I just couldn't do it. A few weeks later, I found out I was pregnant. I lived on the streets for a little while. I was homeless. I didn't eat. I was almost raped. I was robbed for the little money I had. From that day, I decided that I was not going to bring my child into the world not having nothing at all. All this happened because of you."

August got up from the couch and sat next to me. He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"I apologize, but that August isn't the one sitting here right now. I have changed. I got therapy. I took time to myself. I was sick, after what I did to you and Chris. I didn't know that I caused you what I did. I just want you to forgive me," he pleaded.

"How do I know that you changed? How do I know that you're not the same nigga that put me through hell?"

August leaned in towards me and peaked my lips.

"Just let you show you..."

I couldn't resist him. Ugh it's like he has this type if spell cast upon me that just won't break loose.

August leaned in and kissed me. Very passionate kiss.

"Baby just lemme show you. I promise I won't hurt you. Just give me one chance." August said in between kisses to the neck

I thought long and hard on if I should do this. I wanted to say no but damn temptation was a muthafucka.

I feel under his trap.  Again.  This better not be a mistake .

"Just don't hurt me again okay?"  I said on the verge of tears

He looked up at me. Kissing my lips repeatedly.

"Des I swear I won't hurt you,  Baby u have my word."

I really do believe him this time. I hope I'm not being steered in the wrong direction.

August kissed me on the neck long and Hard. Leaving a love bite.

He shifted me so that now I was on top of him while we were sitting on the couch. Straddling him.

He slowly started to take my shirt off not once breaking our kissing war.  I lifted his shirt above his head. I've always loved his body. And those tattoos drive me crazy I swear.

I started unbuckling his belt. Shit I was ready.

"Damn Des, girl slow down." He said chuckling a little

"Aug stop teasing me." I said in between  moans.

I don't care call me desperate, But shit I haven't had sex in 2 years. That's a long ass time. I hope it's not like permanently damaged down there. Shit my kitty needed some play time.

August wasted no time. I had on a skirt so of course, Easy access ☺.

He moved my panties over so he could cop  a feel. He started massaging her nice and slow. Awww why he do that?  Now she extra ready for the D.

Aug whipped his dick out. lemme tell baby boy was standing full attention.

"You read--"

Before could even finish I gave him that like,  'Nigaa shut the fuck up and please me'

He entered me slowly. No lie that shit hurt like crazy. Felt like I was a virgin all over again.

"Ahhh " I hissed lowly

"Damn Des u tight asf " Aug grunted

After a couple more stroke it felt much better, more like amazing. I started riding August like my life depended on it. And boy lemme tell you, I felt him all the way in my stomach. Dick too Bomb!

Had poor Lil August Moaning Dessy name. That's how I knew I was in control.

Well that didn't last long.

August flipped us over. So now that he was on top.

"Baby fuuuuuuck mmmmhhhh yess" I moaned lowly, not wanting to wake up Sei.

"You wanted it right? " Aug grunted

"Take. This. Dick" He said between  every stroke

This nigga had me on the verge of tears. He was so big. And it felt sooooooo good I wanted it to last forever.

"August fuuuuuuck I'm bout to cuum. Baby please don't uhhhh please don't stop" I hissed

I was cumming and I felt it. Did that stop August? Nope not one bit.

I wanted to scream, but right when I was about to August kissed me. I keep forgetting Sei was sleeping, obviously he remembered.

He kept going in and out of my wet cave. He felt so right. I was about to cum again and I knew he was reaching his peak.

"Fuck baby hardeeer"I moaned

Oh he went hard all right. We both reached our peaks. He slowly pulled out if me.

"Damn girl, Daddy had u screaming" August said laughing

I hit him playfully on the arm.

"Shut up" I said pouting

"Awww don't pout baby girl, wasn't pouting when u was riding this dick"

This nigga just loved making jokes. whatever I thought.

I stood up, just to fall on the floor. WTF

"Damn dick so good got u weak in the knees now?" August said laughing to hard

"Can u shut the fuck and carry me to my room please damn " I said getting slightly irritated

"Don't get mad now, wasn't mad when I was beating miss kitty up now was you? "

After hearing about five more minutes of his jokes we were laying down in my bed.

"I missed you" August said breaking the silence

"I missed the old you, The caring you. The one that never hurted me, " I huffed

"Well now u got the old me back."

"You sure?  August don't have me regret letting you back in to my life. It's not just me your dealing with now. I have a child and if u can't handle us then--

He cut me off by kissing my lips.

"Destiny I can handle it, I'm not that old August anymore. I gotchu. " He said kissing my forehead

"You promise? " I asked

"I promise" 

I sure hope he was telling the truth. Cause honestly I'm tired being hurt. Maybe this was just a way of God telling me that's it's gonna get better.

I sure hope it does.

*************************

Vote/Comment