¶ T W O

Y/N's POV

It is a bright sunny day and I'm here driving to Abhishek's house to meet him

It's been a week since he returned from the tournament and I decided to give him some time to catch up with his family and take some rest.

Though we spoke on phone everyday Abhishek always wants to see me and I have to deny it as he really needs to rest.

But finally I'll be seeing him today.

I parked my car in front of his house and got out of the car. I fixed my black leather jacket and walked towards the door.

Though the family know I'm dating him and they all like me especially his mom and Komal di, I always feel nervous entering the house.

I rang the bell and Komal opened it. She took me into a hug and pulling me in the house. I could hear the echoes and multiple voices laughing.

I assumed they were his relatives but no, that were his friends. I entered his rooms and I felt a couple of stares at me. I looked at them and whispered to Abhay.

" I'll come later "

As I was walking out, Abhay called out for me

" Y/N wait, come back in"

I sighed knowing what's coming next. I walked back in the room and Abhay embraced me in a hug

" Guys, Meet Y/N my girlfriend " he introduced as we broke the hug. I was looking down and blushing as he said my girlfriend

" Y/N that's Shubman. Shivam. Ammy. Riyan. Kamlesh. Prithivi. Manjot " Abhay said pointing at each one.

" hello" I replied

" So you're the one who is got Abhay whipped?!??!?? " Shubman asked

" Ofc, she has to be. Who else is Y/N in his contacts " Prithivi said

" Distraction of Mr. Sharma " Manjot smirked

" He couldn't stop talking about you the whole tour" Kamlesh spoke

With all these comments I felt happy. He used to speak about me on the tour too.

" look at her blushing! "Shivam Shouted

I got out of my fantasy thoughts and hid my face. Abhay hugged me.

" guys, stop. " Abhay replied with a Stern look.

" Hey Y/N, it's okay to blush. You can In front of us, we're you're friends " Ammy said

I looked up and saw everyone standing. We all went out for a pizza party and I got to know everyone more better.

It seemed like I'm baby sitting a bunch of kids. They joke, fight, laugh and behave like 5 year old.

But it felt good, they never left me out in any conversation. They told me how Abhay was whipped about me in New Zealand. They even spilled each other's beans.

Riyan, was quite first but then turned out to be a great dancer and joyful boy.

Shivam, he is one of Abhay's childhood Friend and the Marvel lover.

Ammyalso turned out to be Abhay's childhood friend and was a shy boy.

Kamlesh, on the other hand was a mischievous boy and joked every minute

Prithivi, was a cool but at the same time jokey. He always accompanied Kamlesh in his jokes.

Manjot, was the most lively person in the group and was the most talkative. It looks he even likes to pull a leg of the boys.

Shubmanhe was shy at a point but then sarcastic at the same time.

Overall, Abhay has some qualities of them and now I know from where he got those.

I'm glad I met these kids. We connected so good. It's like we are a small little cute group.

~~~~~~~
A filler. Just so you'll know they maybe in some imagines.

>  Guys please tell me if you'll like this book.

> REQUESTS ARE OPEN  (fill the form)

* Vote & Comment *

- Raziya