Every Visit Counts (Edward X Reader FF)

How well do you know Edward Elric?

You knew his favorite color. His favorite food. Why he hated milk, and how much he loved alchemy. You knew that he didn't like to cry, or show weakness, yet he had many. You knew that he had the smallest amount of freckles, dotting his nose and cheeks. 

You knew that you were his best friend.

Ever since you were just a tiny little thing, you would never leave his side. Well, technically, you did. But you didn't like to. And he wasn't too keen on you leaving him, either. He enjoyed having your company. He enjoyed being your friend.

He enjoyed the mere sight of you, smiling at him.

And the same went for you.

Hey! So, this is an Edward Elric X Reader fanfiction! I've been beginning to warm up to Reader fanfics from my Alphonse one, "Romance in a Can" (lol I'm not advertising, whatttt!?) and have begun to write an Edward X Reader. 

The cause behind this story is the fact that so many girls LOVE Edward out there. I'm really an Alphonse Fan, truth be told, but I shall get a bit out of my comfort zone and write some Ed Romance for you amazing fangirls!

Also, I do not own Edward Elric or friends, those are characters created by Arakawa-San. You own yourself, so I do not own you either (XD, that'd be awkward...)

ANYWHO! Enjoy this book! Good comments please, constructive critisism is welcome, but no offensive or rude comments. Love you all!

~FullmetalOtaku