Dirty josh ;) ( sorry its alittle bit dirty but then its more dramatic ;D )

~regular pov~

You two got in the tube and drove to his flat. ''ah you must be (yn)!'' problaby his mum greeted you. ''yes i am, nice to meet you.'' You chatted a while and you carried your lagguages in his room. ''okay, you can sleep there.'' josh pointed on a small matress on the floor. After you set up your stuff you went sleeping. You were so tired.                                                                                            

On the next day josh showed you london. You had so much fun! You made a road trip on the famous red london bus, eat fish'n ships (you didnt really liked that, but you feed your portion an ownerless cat), and even went in a photo booth. ''look that's the london eye its a big wheel. Wanna take a ride?'' he asked you. ''yea this might be fun!'' You two  got in the cabin. It was very hot in there. ''london is so beautiful...i wanna live there..'' you were lost in your thoughts when you were interrupted by josh.''so what do you think?'' ''well its quite hot in this cabin'' you laughed and tried to cover up the sweat marks on your shirt. He stepped closer ''you are hot'' He wrapped his one hand around your waist and the other one around your back and moved his face farer to your's .'' why you're so sweaty babe?'' Forcefully he pressed his lip on your's and kissed you passionately. Quickly he slept his tongue in your mouth and grabbed your ass. You were surprised but give in. He let go and said ''(yn), i know we just met in real life yesterday, but since a longer time i like you more than friends. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?'' you gasp. ''yes! I'd love to!'' You were so happy, now you were girlfriend and boyfriend!yay!