shichi

I have two books pending in my drafts list now, but there will be a third story upcoming! Please vote on the ship and plot you want (in my profile messages)

AND..

THE BIG PART IS HERE

-__--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Jungkook P.O.V

The call just ended like that.

I had some suspicions towards Park Jihyun. He reminded me of Park Jimin, like their body structure and face shape is very familiar!

Except for the hair, the glasses, and the eyes and some parts of him..

They must be brothers, I thought. I wanted to ask him tomorrow, well maybe if they were brothers, I hope I'd get to see Jihyun and Jimin.

But.. I would never want Jimin to become a stripper, he is too good, or innocent, or angelic to be one! I cannot bear watching him strip for others, but for me, it is okay.

I walked back into the room, Jihyun was sitting on the sofa, sticking his ass out.

"Why does cockblockers exist? Hmph." He frowned but he seductively smiled at me again.

My member throbbed in the tight cloth, which got more tigther due to my erection.

"Oh baby, were you that desperate?" I spanked the bottom's ass,

"Yes d-daddy! I want you."

Jimin P.O.V

I planned to tease him today, and leave him with a throbbing boner, revenge for everything he had done to be me at school.

I started grinding my ass on his clothed member, as he gave out a pleasuring gasp.

I started giving light kisses from his neck to his defined collarbone,

Because of his inpatience, he brought me closer to him and started grinding against my ass,

Knowing what I was playing, I gave him a last deep kiss on the lips

"I really have to go! See you!" I waved farewell.

I heard Jungkook groan in frustration, "Fuck."

-_-_-_-_--_
Jungkook P.O.V

I told Jimin that I'd visit his house tomorrow, but I wanted to ask him out in a date, so I prepared a bouquet of flowers to give to him later.

It was already dismissal time, but I planned to stay at school a little bit longer so I will be able to stalk him home to make sure I did not go to the wrong house.

As he left the classroom, I started following him. He'd actually stop for quite some time, and I would hide, like in those stalking movies.

As we arrived at his apartment, not house. It looked classy, good for 2 people living in each room.

He went inside the building and in the elevator, so I looked at the floor number and it went up to 10.

I waited for quite some time before going inside the elevator.

"I can do this."

-_-_+_-__-_-_-__-

Jimin P.O.V

As I arrived back to my apartment, I went to the bathroom first to remove my wig, glasses, retainers then washed my face.

I didn't like to wear a undercover, but I had no choice since I already kept the "nerd" image in school.

I took a quick shower and hear the door bell ring. I quickly wrapped my bottom part with a towel revealing  my milky  skin and defined and  and  my lean body.

Assuming it was Hobi, my best friend and actually my neighbour, I quickly opened the door and hugged Hobi tightly,  but he smelled different, and his body structure, is bigger..

When I looked at his face, I realized it was Jungkook, and I knew I'd get fucked up.

-_--_-_-_
Jungkook P.O.V(I keep switching povs)

As the black haired person hug me, I suddenly realized,

"Jihyun?!" I was shocked

"Y-yes?" He smiled

"What are you doing here? Are you Park Jimin's brother?"

"Um, yes! Please come in!" he offered me.

Their apartment was a really simple one, with a sofa and tv, bed , kitchen, small dining room, etc.

"Let me change real quick."

"Okay."

I sat on the table looking around the room, I spot a family picture with only Jihyun on it with his parents, but Jimin wasn't in any.

Why though? Jimin is also not here, so everything was confusing.

"Hey I'm back!" Jihyun wore jogging pants and a hoodie.

"Hi! I'm sorry I came here without informing you."

"Thats.. alright! Yeah"

"I actually have a surprise for you later."

"Really? I'm so excited!"

"But you have to wait."

"Of course! I'll give you a cup of coffee first."

..........

"Excuse me, where is the bathroom?"

"The door near the entrance, he says while washing the cups." he focused in washing the cups.

As I arrived at the bathroom, I looked at the small table at the side revealing an orange wig and think glasses and retainers, which Jimin has.

"Don't fucking tell me..." I remembered everything Jihyun, no Jimin had done as a stripper.

"Jihyun is Jimin?"

Jihyun, no Jimin, barged into the bathroom and looked at me in fear,

"U-uh, I can explain!"

I was speechless, and dissapointed. No wonder Jimin aren't it those photos, because he was Jihyun himself!

Jimin P.O.V

"Do you fucking know what I want to do with you now?" He grabbed my neck very tight, enough to leave marks behind.

"W-what?'

"Come with me."

He dragged me to the sofa by my neck and pushed me down.

"Let's get started, shall we?" He evilly grinned.

-_-_-_-_-
We know there is SMUT in the next chapter! Omg xd I suck writing it. Anyway I hope you enjoy these chapters!